14. Meeting My Fam Pt.2

My Dad opened the opened the door and pulled me into a hug. "Y/n, 6 months is too long to be gone."
"I know, but if I hadn't gone I would never had met Tom. Speaking of which."
We went inside but dad took us to the office and spoke to Tom.

"Hi Sir, I'm Tom" He stuck his hand out to shake, and dad returned it but then pulled him to a hug "Welcome to the family Tom, but if you hurt my daughter I will hurt you and y/n's makeup skills won't be able cover it up "
"I won't Sir, I love her too much to hurt her." He looked at smiled and I blushed.
"I still see you haven't controlled your blushing" Dad chuckled.
"Ooookayy, lets go see everyone else
We headed to the room everyone was in and all eyes were on us

Tom whisped something in my ear while dad was telling everyone something."Will he actually hurt me, and also isnt it ironic they left the love seat for us"
"No he wont hurt you. Yes it is quite funny"

 Yes it is quite funny"

A loveseat

We stood in front of everyone and I felt sick. It was worse than giving a presentation infront of the class. I saw everyone's faces my mum, my sister trying to contain excitement, my 4 girl cousins already staring at Tom with puppy eyes and drooling. My boy cousin shocked because someone out of his favourite films is standing right there. My aunts gossiping about us saying being with Tom will bring shame on the family. My uncles not even paying attention. My Gran, she caused all this, face neutral planning to accept him or reject.

Everyone had settled down, staring at us waiting to say something;mine and Tom's hand laced together I let go then said. "So, I guess it's been awhile, since you've seen me and I've came back happier than ever. " I looked over to Tom

"Hey everyone, you guys know who I am but I know you may be skeptical but I love y/n so much words can't explain and I hope its the same for her but I think shes the one."

Everyone seemed to be loving Tom tears in their eyes, awes coming from them but then my Gran approached us and pulled Tom into a hug and then held our heads "May you two have a blessed life together." Once she let go everyone was happier and talking again.

"Wait, wait, wait what I wanna know is how you two properly met and how he asked you? Also Tom i want you to properly kiss my sister in front of everyone."

"Seriously, Sara?"
"Yea"
"What first" I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing what she was going to choose
"Kiss"

Tom started wiggling his eyebrows and I have him a peck on the lips. "There, does that satisfy you Sara,"
"No, Tom give her a proper kiss"
His arms curled around my waist he lent me back and kissed me.
"What about now"
"Yup"
"Tom, tell me how you got my sister to be your girlfriend because I'm actually surprised she was able to get someone like you."
"Oi"
"Hehe"
Tom laughed at our sisterly squabble.
"So basically Sara, when your sister walked into my trailer I was instantly in love, then we got to know eachother then yeah."

Sara awwwed. I sat on the loveseat with Tom's arm curled around my waist and talking to my mum when the cousins approached. Satpreet the second oldest of them (I'm first).

"Heeeeeeyyyyy Tom," she said flirtatiously with a little laugh on the end. I rolled my eyes, I never liked her, she was always jealous of me because I have a successful job, straight grades and I was likeable.
"Soooo, I was thinking maybe I could come to set a see you work 😏."

Tom was clearly uncomfortable she sat down next to him and started to play with his knee and her hand moving higher and higher.
"SATPREET, DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE TOM IS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU FLIRTING WITH HIM SO STOP."

The room went silent her mum took her into the other room I took Tom to the office.

"You ok"
"Yeah, thanks for defending me back there"
"I'll always defend you Tommy"
"You sound like a 5 year old"
"Thats too bad you have to deal with it"
His lips met mine, my hands wrapped around his neck.
He broke the kiss "Lets go back"
"Yeah"

3 hours later
Me and Tom were leaving, Sara was sad but I had promised her she can come to set to see me and Tom.
"Bye Sara"
"Don't go"
"But I have too, how about you can come to set and see us then"
"Yay"

She went over to Tom and gave him a big hug and he actually liked it. He went over to the car and got something out the boot and it was a gift bag which I didn't even know he put together for her
"Here you go Sara"
"What really"
"Yeah"
"Can I?" she asked mum
"Sure"
In it was some signed stuff by the whole cast and he also got the costume departmentment to make her own Spidey mask, she put it on and did the spider thing.
"Thank you Tom"
She gave him another big hug and we headed to the car, waved everyone good bye and went home