Purple clouds

PIP!" A sudden voice pulled pip back to reality. "Pip! Where are you!!" The voice shouted through the woods behind him.
Parker turned to look from where the voice came from.

He saw no one. It was getting darker, maybe he should jump, just not today. He stood up and walked towards the woods and towards home. He stared at his arms, filled with doodles and cuts. Pip liked to draw on himself it kept him focused and off his mind about how he could do better. Look better. Know better.

Be better.

He walked inside his home to his drunken mother.

   "Where have you been?!" His mother shouted at him. He stared at her face, the surrounding bottles on the couch where she sat. Empty. "Well?! Are you going to answer me you fucking brat!" She yelled out again at Parker.

   "I was just on a walk with a friend.." he responded quietly. It didn't matter if she heard him anyways, she wouldn't listen to him. She doesn't even listen to him when she's sober. She scoffed at her kid.

   "Whatever go get me another fucking beer. Be useful for once." She barked out at Parker. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer. Feeling the coldness come off of the beer bottle, he looked at the label and walked back to his mother.

The apartment was not that bad, sure it was dirty and had beer bottles on the ground. There was a little bit of trash here and there but that's normal for every house. It reeked of alcohol but that was an easy fix, just needed some candles. He would just clean tomorrow after school.