"so, are we just gonna keep sitting here?" will asked. he had his brother's car parked a few houses away from felix's. he along with max, lucas, and mike were in the car.

"let's just wait until the cops leave."

"when is mike getting out?" lucas glared at mike.

"like i said, i don't have a ride home."

max sighed, "that's too bad. wait, how did you even get to the party?"

"someone from my team gave me a ride but they're probably gone by now."

"text them or you'll have to get an uber."

mike scoffed.

"i still have this random towel."

"same," mike said.

max was sitting in the front seat. she faced the left side of the car so she could look at will and mike, "so, what you were guys talking about in the room?"

mike rolled his eyes, "that's none of your business."

"he went on this apology-rant sort of thing."

"cute," max sarcastically squealed.

"max," will groaned.

"did you guys kiss?"

mike was taken aback, "i'm sorry, w-what?"

"i said did you guys ki-"

"-are they arresting people now?" will squinted his eyes.

"honestly, i can't tell," max tried looking too.

mike took out his phone to text his team's group chat to ask if someone could give him a ride home. "oh shit, apparently they're questioning people and arresting those who drank."

max let out an overdramatic gasp, "holy shit, it's not like that's exactly what cops do when they bust a party," max paused, "let's just go."

"so you guys are gonna give me a ride? you don't have to."

will sighed, "i'll drive you home but just this one time."

"cool," mike nodded. "uh, my address is 2530 maple street."

will started the engine, "wait, that's on the same street as lucas' house."

"at least you won't be wasting too much gas on this loser," lucas mumbled.

"i'm gonna pretend i didn't hear that."

-

mike was about to open the car door. "thanks for the ride. if i were you, i wouldn't ha-"

"-just get out," lucas interrupted.

"mike, you sure you don't wanna sleep over at lucas'?"

"max, shut up!"

mike got out of the car and walked to his house.

max started cackling.

"oh my god, max. i have a bad headache and you're making it worse," lucas kicked her seat.

"did you see how he reacted when i asked if you guys kissed?" will shook his head confused. "holy shit, will, he totally likes you."

will started the quick drive to lucas' house, "you're just trying to mess with me."

"i'm serious!"

"and i'm seriously in a lot of pain right now," lucas grabbed his head.

"maybe you shouldn't have drank that much."