Just the Way You Are- Frankie

Y/n was looking at Frankie and smiling, she was a half zombie half dragon monster and didn't really have many friends but was amazed how Frankie had so many. She fell for the simulacrum. Y/n moved her hair out her face as she took off her headphones.

She hummed a bit as she moved her wings close to her body. Others didn't know about her wings other then Frankie. Y/n sat under a tree waiting for Frankie to come over. Toralei walked over to Y/n, Clawdeen notices and kept a close eye in her.

"Why do you like Frankie she is a weirdo." Toralei said. Y/n shook her head, "she isn't." She said and took a small pause to think. "Oh, her eyes...  Her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'." She said with a small smile on her face. Toralei tolled her eyes.

"So.." Toralei said. Y/n looked at her, like what the heck. "her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'. She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday. Toralei it's sad to think she don't believe me cause of you." She said making the werecat glare at her.

Y/n got up and expanded her wings getting angry, her breath causing sparks. "Toralei back up." Clawdeen said. Frankie looked over to see what was happening. "Its sad to think that she don't see what I see, Toralei." Anger and sadness was heard in Y/n's voice.

Frankie walked over to Y/n and hugged her. Toralei was not happy with this. "Y/n is a freak why should Franki be happy with her." Toralei hissed out. "Down Kitty. Frankie sees the good in other monsters. She fell in love with Y/n cause of how caring she is." Clawdeen said.

Y/n hugged Frankie protectively. She put her head on her shoulder carefully. "Frankie." She muttered. "Yes Y/n?" Frankie asked as she rubbed her back gently. "you're amazing.... just the way you are." Y/n said softly as she slowly calmed down lowering her wings. Toralei stormed off angerly.