I'm in love with her- Abbey

Abbey and Y/n where on there way to class. Y/n was holding Abbey's hand as they did. The half centaur half Phoenix was Abbeys height being smaller then other centaurs her age. Abbey didn't mind cause she loved being with her. They walked pasted Heath Burns.

"What a freak." Heath muttered as he looked at Y/n. Y/n looked down, "see you later Abbey." She said and kissed her check before heading to class. Abbey looked at Heath with a angry look. "Why would you say that about her when your cousin is half normie?" She asked.

"At least we can tell with him! What even is she?!" Heath snapped at Abbey. "She is a ghoul that should be treated as such." Abby said to him crossing his arms. Clawd and Frankie walked over to them. "Whats wrong." Frankie asked. "Heath is making fun of my dear Y/n." Abbey said.

"Dude, y/n is a petty cool Ghoul. Shouldn't judge cause she is half centaur half Phoenix." Clawd said to Heath. "Why should i?" Heath asked him crossing his arms. "Cause she is a no one is her home town. She never had friends till she came here." Frankie said softly.

Later

Y/n was in the garden behind monster high. Heath was playing casket ball with the others when the ball when off the court. "I got it." He said and when to go get it. He notices Abbey walking by him and followed. Abbey stopped when she notices him and looked at him.

"What do you want?" She asked him. "Why do you date her?" Heath asked her. Abbey gave him a small smile. "Cause she is diffent and... I'm in love with her." She said before hearing Y/n's singing very softly.