this city- abbey

Y/n was in her home town boo york boo york. She had gotten into a argument with Abbey before leaving to visit her family and that hurt a lot. Y/n had been seeing lonely people in crowded rooms when she was hanging out with old friends.

They wher we covering up their heartbreak with partying and doing things they shouldn't do.
For them it's all about smoke screens and cigarettes. Y/n wasn't interested and left the party and started walking home. She sighs before bumping into someone, "sorry." She said softly. "Sorry have to run." Said the other monster.

They sounded just like Abbey. She looked to see it was abbey running after some Ghoul. It broke Y/n's heart cause she seen a rose fall from Abbey's hand as she ran. "I know it. This city's gonna break my heart..." She cried  before going home.

~a few months later~

It's been a couple months since y/n felt like she was home after getting back from boo york. She didn't talk to the girls and just didn't talk to Abbey anymore. It left Abbey confused. "What'd going on with you and Y/n? We want our friend back." Clawdeen said as her and thr ghouls walking over to Abbey.

"I don't know what happened." Abbey said to her. "How did things go in boo york?" Frankie asked Abbey. "I only her for a second before my bag was taken." Abbey said to Frankie.

The ghouls sighed a bit. They when to find Y/n only to hear a her voice coming from the catacombs. Draculaura looked at Clawdeen, "who is that?" Draculaura asked as they listen to hee sing. "Its Y/n, Draculaura." Clawdeen said to her. "Oh. She sounds sad." The pink haired vampire said.

Clawdeen palm smacked her forehead and sighs before listening fully to what Y/n was singing. Her voice projecting how hurt she felt as she sang.

"This city's gonna love me then leave me alone, This city's got me chasing stars. It's been a couple months since I felt like I'm home. Am I getting closer to knowing where I belong?" She sang.

"Let's fix this Draculaura." Clawdeen said and pulled Draculaura to Abbey. "Ghoul you need to fix Y/n." Draculaura said to her. "Yeah we know how." Clawdeen said with a small smile in her face.

~a few hours later~

Abbey was waiting for Y/n under the tree they spent a lot of time under. She sighed a bit as Clawdeen was getting Y/n and Draculaura had helped set up the picnic. The small hybrid walked over a bit after Draculaura left the area.

Y/n looked at Abbey. "What do you want Abbey?" Y/n asked her. "I want to talk Y/n." Abbey said before sitting down. Y/n sighs and sat down across from her. Abbey didn't know what to say at first but they ended up talking for a while and for the first time in a while they where happy.