Thoma × Reader [🌽+☁️]

ART CREDITS AT THE END!!!!!

kinda angsty at the beginning but trust the process

REQUESTED BY MY BELOVED 🥁🥁🥁🥁
fatalm1stake
TYSM FOR THE REQUEST I WAS WAITING FOR IT TBH ILYY HOPE U ENJOY ITTT

Overworking

Y/N POV .

It was really early in the morning, i was just about to go to sleep when i started hearing noises come from the kitchen, and i just knew who it was and what it was.

It was my husband, Thoma, doing unnecessary stuff, even known as cleaning.

Hear me out, cleaning is important, i do it every day, is my husbands job, but if i do it everyday, can't Thoma just stop and come here to spend time with me? No, he needs to go and do everything again.

I couldn't do it anymore, he did that every single time and it's stressing me out because i never did anything about it.

I got up, furious, and walked with heavy and long steps towards the kitchen, the light was on, and Thoma was cleaning on the upper part of the kitchen peninsula.

He then heard my steps louder in front of him and as he meets my eyes, he was wide eyed.

"Thoma, what the hell are you even doing!?" i shouted, making him flinch, he looked confused and he looked like he was about to panic, but in that moment, I didn't care about anything.

"i-i was just cleaning!" he stuttered; "why can't you stop cleaning for once in your life!? Spend time with your significant other at least at night since is the only time you see them! Why won't you!?" i shouted, tears forming in my eyes i as hold them in.

"because..because I'm scared, Y/n would staying with you return the favour" at this point i was truly, genuinely confused, so i asked him what he meant; "i feel like you did so much to me, so i wanted to return the favour cleaning for you? Is it that bad?" he looked worried he did something wrong, so worried that tears started going down his cheeks, and he actually did something wrong but seeing him cry just wasn't the thing.

"..ugh...you're so stupid, come here.." i opened my arms and he throws himself in them sobbing, but when he stopped, we didn't part or said anything, we just stayed there, sharing each others warmth.

Then i felt his hands that were first pressed on my upper back slowly got down to my waist, gently strocking it, and then down to my hips, he slightly released to look in each others eyes, and he slowly got closer and closed his eyes at the same time as i did the same, we got closer and closer and closer..

..and our lips finally crushed on each other softly and slowly, after his tounge slided in my mouth, exploring it slowly and gently, but from nowhere he went more and more rough, picking me up and running to the bedroom.

He suddently parted the kiss and put me on the bed, taking his shirt off showing off his perfect abs, and then throw himself on top of me going back to kiss me in a fast, soft but rough way.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and my hands around his neck, and then felt something hitting me down there, and groaned in the kiss, Thoma parted.

"can we..?" he asked, i nodded, smiling as wide as i ever did, he took off my pants and my underwear, as he stood there looking at my figure, and muttered under his breath; "god..I'm so lucky.." he smiled, going back at the kiss again, this time softer but kept the same slightly fast pace.

He then parted and toke a condom from his drawer, i smiled as he gave it to me to put it, his size kind of amazed me, it was more or less f/s (favourite size cuz everyone have different tastes) inches.

And then as soon as he saw you were done putting it he pushed you on the bed, and got on top of you, massagging my BADUSSY 😍😍 with two fingers, he was pretty skilled, and then started to put fingers inside of me, making me wider, i closed my eyes enjoying all the movements.

"T-Thoma..mh..~" then, he stopped, and i felt something WAY bigger get inside me, as i let out a loud moan.

"y-you're so tight..Y-Y/n..~" he moaned in my ear, as he started moving in and out, and side to side, he did a 'circle motion' with his hips, if we have to describe it, and it felt so so awesome inside, as i massaged Thomas chest and shoulders.

"p-please..m-more..please..y-you're so good..mh~" he moaned, but then, he started going a bit faster, and my and his moans started started being always louder.

he went like this for a while now, and our moans filled the room and we both were covered in sweat.

"OH~ Y/N~ I-I'M ABOUT TO CUM~~ AH~~ YES~ A-A-AH~~ NGH~~" he moaned, i was gripping hard on his back, accidentaly scratching him as he was going faster.

And he detached, his substance going down of his dick.

His head was now resting on my chest, he was tired as much as i was, he gripped hard to me with his strong arms around my waist, we were both out of breath, breathing deeply.

"Y/n..can we do this again the next nights? This is..honestly better than cleaning.." he said, deep breaths between words as he talked.

"well..i think the answer is kind of obvious.."

ART AT THE BEGINNING BY
@umemeng ON TWITTER