Chapter Two

Kit's Pov
The following Monday had hit everyone by a storm. By a storm I mean the aftermath of parties. It was all stupid bullshit, who slept with who, who fought with who. Who's nudes got leaked etc.

I never found it interesting it just left a topic for everyone to gossip about for the time being till they found something else worthy of their time as well. Listening to our home room teacher drown on and on. I fluttered my heavy eyes a couple times hearing the hush whispers from behind all around, if you wanted to get technical.

"Dude I heard it's Kat I mean you can't really see from behind."

"It's gotta be Kat, I mean there's not that many fat girls here."

"It's totally Kat what the hell." I scrunched my face up pressing my warm palm over my temple in place. Same old same old business. Our teacher suddenly called out a break which I was thankful for all these murmuring was giving me a major headache then what I needed. No more parties for me for a little while. Maybe not till next semester.

A sudden slight tap on my shoulder irritated me at first everyone was always coming up to me to talk to me. Some times I just wanted to be left alone to my thoughts, I just wanted to rest here and pop Advil till my headache, turning my attention to the person my expression soften for a bit.

"Oh hey Jules how are you feeling?" I questioned watching her prop her hip on my desk flashing me a gentle smile.

"Hey Kit I'm doing really really good, I actually wanted to thank you again for helping me out on Saturday." My palm stayed in place wrinkling my nose a couple times while speaking to her calmly.

"Of course anytime, anyone bothers you, send them my way. I don't mind getting suspended for a few ass beats." A soft laugh left her, echoing around her eyes looking down, her fingers gripping more tightly at the straps of her backpack tight enough  that her fingertips were turning a small shade of red.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna hangout with me and Rue? I've been needing more friends and so has she." I almost started to hiss out at the thought. Making friends either was a make or break option for me. Although I knew being anti-social wasn't going to get me anywhere as well.

I shrugged my shoulders back giving her another smile. "Sure why not. I'm not doing anything this lunch period." The grin on her face lit up the room her hand squeezing at my arm tightly in place causing me to sink back relaxing into the uncomfortable chair.

"Awesome! I'll see you then." With that the little blonde was bounding back off to her seat leaving me there in my own state of confusion rubbing at my cheeks a couple times in place. Perhaps talking to people wasn't really as difficult as I thought it was. Maybe I just met really bad people at the worse possible times.

The break only last for another fifteen minutes before the bell sounded out for second period, leaving me calculating that I still had two more classes till lunch. Next period was Chemistry I most certainly will fall asleep in there. I'm passing with a solid 100% always finishing work when it was handed out.

I could hear frantic footsteps nearing me at a fast pace, I didn't even have to second guess who it was, chuckling lowly pointing at my backpack for her.

"Chemistry homework is in my front area of my bag Maddy go ahead." A soft laugh was heard feeling a sticky wet lip gloss kiss was placed on my cheek causing me to tilt my head to face the brunette who was grinning my way lifting my backup with ease.

"Thank you Kit, you are amazing I'll have it back before class starts." She yanked the pages out handing my bag back over to me to which I sent a light nod her way with my own smile standing up pushing in the chair watching her walk to catch up with Cassie, BB and Kat. I lightly rubbed my fingers over the glittery lip gloss over my cheek slightly rubbing at it in confusion.

"God all these girls are confusing as hell." I shook my head in place swinging my bag in place making my way out of the classroom, now out into the busy halls. A quick stop to my locker was needed.

Huh? Now that I think about. Cassie and Maddy have like the biggest chests I've ever seen. I shook the amusing thought away quickly needing to focus on the rest of the day. If not I was gonna be thinking about boobs all freaking day.