Chapter Three

Kit's Pov
I didn't notice it at first, but Jules became my little infatuation so quickly. I always was admiring her from my locker watching her giggling and laughing with Rue. She was almost smiling and beaming my way. It was comforting in a way that didn't make me totally seem like I was a hard headed shell.

It was hard to hide the fact that when she moved to plop down in my lap during lunch, or shoving her phone to gush about some guy on her phone.

She was the rainbow after the rain while the clouds had clear. It was hard not to kiss her when she was grabbing my face complimenting my eyes with a smile saying they were so blue. On one day when we weren't with Rue. Impulsive took over leaning in my lips had pressed on her deeply pulling her into me causing these soft little sounds to leave her. She was my first relationship at this dreaded school.

The look on her bubbly face when she held my hand in the halls, rushing over to Kat to gush about how we were dating always was gonna stay inside my mind to the fullest.

"So I was thinking you, me and Rue could go bike riding today before my dad makes me do another dinner, I'm not allowed to have my phone." I tuned into her voice focused like feeling her soft touched skin was playing with the buttons of my jacket I was wearing, still digging roughly in my locker for my breath spray quickly spraying it with a gag in my mouth tossing it back in place.

"Yeah sure I finished all my homework during class, should be fun." I shut the locker with one quick motion pressing my back onto it with a sigh, feeling her long arms looped around my waist causing a faint smile to grow on my face holding her tiny waist back.

"Hey  come on what's the matter Kit Kat? You seem all gloomy babe." The nickname caused a huge set of embarrassment to flood through me all of a sudden, gulping out a soft relaxed laugh my thumb imprint rubbing over her hips.

"I'm fine Jules don't worry, it's just.. Haven't you noticed Nate Jacob's acting low-key strange since that party? He's always like looking at you or at your phone." Her pretty face twisted up for a moment before she was shaking her head.

"No not really I don't really pay attention to him, since that shit he pulled at the party. Why would I, when there's you to look at." Cue me rolling my eyes playfully bringing her closer to me when her giggles exploded out her tongue poking out as she leaned up to peck all over my lips as quickly as she could.

"True, you are so cheesy. How is that friend of yours?" I questioned more hinting at the online friend she had. They were always talking, and she seemed happy to have a ton more people to talk to since being new.

"He's really good! He says he hopes you are doing good too. Oh shit I promised Rue I'd help her with her assignments I'll see you later." A short noise of protest left me before a large kiss was placed on my lips before she was rushing off with me muttering goodbye with a chuckle nibbling at my lower lip.

Jules was too good for her own good. Maybe that's why Rue gave me a look of disapproval when watching us trying to hide it. It didn't take a mad scientist to see Rue had a crush on Jules since the party.

I was lost in my thoughts the movements of everyone in the halls mushing my  brain till a hand was waving in front of my face a couple times. My blue eyes shifted in confusion, before I focused on a pair of baby blue eyes focusing on me.

"Um hi.. You are Kit right? You sit next to Maddy in Chemistry." I focused on Cassie for a quick moment finally fully paying attention.

"Huh? Oh yeah I do, what can I help you with Cassie." She flashed a timid like smile my way. When ever I saw her, all I could think was poor girl. All the people at school only saw her as this sex tool, spreading around her nudes, and thinking she just wanted sex. Even her boyfriend McKay seemed like the type.

You could tell deep down she was an insecure girl, who just wanted people to like her. Even if that meant doing things she didn't wanna do still it pleased others.

"I hate to bother you, but do you think you can help me with Trig? It's totally fine if you can't." She looked down playing with her backpack strap a couple times. I wanted to say no, yet I knew I wasn't doing anything totally crazy. A heavy sigh left me before scooping up my bag nodding towards the doors that lead to the yard area of the school.

"Yeah sure, I'm not doing anything come on." Her head lifted up and she flashed me a smile which I lightly returned letting her lead the way as I followed her.