𝕤even

"roll up to the party, roll up, r—ow!" soojin's enthusiastic singing was cut off by a slap to where the dress slit down her thigh

"roll up to the party, roll up, r—ow!" soojin's enthusiastic singing was cut off by a slap to where the dress slit down her thigh. she hissed, biting her tongue to keep from cursing in front of the kids.

"that was so mean." she silently scolded the giant next to her, who didn't seem fazed as soojin shot glares at him. johnny faced her with a bored expression. "you singing in my ear was mean."

soojin was so bored without kun, who had to step out to tell mark not to call again for the night. so, she gave johnny a shove, which caused him to bump into taerin, and both jumped up to apologize profusely.

shaking her head, the woman sighed. "jeez, you two are as bad as the kids." their attention panned towards reina, who was chasing her two boys around while trying to get them to calm down for the sitter. yuta sipped his wine, waiting for his wife to say the word so he could handle the situation.

"yuta," she finally whined, and the man placed his glass down. he knelt to match his sons heights and placed a hand on each of their shoulders. "ryuto, ryuga." he smiled. "what did your mother ask you to do?"

"calm down and meet nanny sophie."

yuta nodded, furrowing his brows in a determined way that made the boys beam with incoming laughter. "right. so, what should we do?"

"calm down and meet nanny sophie!"

"good!" he encouraged, ruffling their dark hair and standing as both boys ran off to find their new nanny. yuta's hands found comfort in the pockets of his slacks and he turned to face the rest of the group. "are we set?"

reina shook her head, mouth ajar. "i seriously don't know how you do it. i feel like a step-mom to my own children."

"they're just at that age," he comforted, pulling his hands from his pockets to rub his wife's arms warmly. "you're amazing."

they kissed, and ryuga and ryuto were suddenly making puke sounds from across the room. it was soojin's turn to jump up and chase them from the room, both boys howling in laughter as they ran.

"soojin! we're leaving!" at the sound of her name, soojin gave the boys soft, playful slaps on the back of the head and hurried to meet with the rest of the group.

as the others crowded into the limousine, soojin felt a hand slip up the bare back of her dress and gasped, quickly melting into the touch when it was followed by a kiss to the side of her jaw.

"you made it," she teased, falling back against kun's chest as he looped his arms around her waist. "i'm really sorry, love. i told them not to call me until tomorrow afternoon."

the ravenette raised a brow. "afternoon?"

it was kun's turn to smile slyly, bending down to place a slightly longer kiss on his wife's exposed shoulder. "mhm. your mom has anhe until tomorrow afternoon, and you're not the only one who's had to give up alcohol."

his hand slipped to her lower back. "plus," soojin shivered as kun's voice dropped to a whisper, "free suites, remember?"

soojin let a chuckle slip before giving his hand a squeeze and dragging her husband into the limo behind her, closing the door and allowing herself to sink into the plush leather cushions as she waited for the night to really begin.

•kun & soojin MMMMMMM hi

kun & soojin MMMMMMM hi