•𝐓𝐖𝐎•

☆。❍°༄՞
[ 2. drunk ! ]
" wildest dreams "

 drunk ! ]" wildest dreams "

episode onepilot

"So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline asks Stefan. Caroline, Bonnie, Jennifer, Elena, and Stefan were all seated at a table having a conversation.

"Mm-hmm. And moved when I was still young." Stefan says nodding. He looks around at all the girls. Jennifer was half listening. She was too distracted.

"And parents?" Bonnie asks interested.

"My parents passed away." Stefan says sadly. Bonnie squints her eyes and looks at Elena whereas Jennifer looks around not knowing what to say. She didn't want to say the wrong thing- wait no she doesn't care if she does.

"What's with everyone losing their parents." Jennifer mutters. Bonnie kicks her foot under the table once again.

"I'm sorry." Elena tells Stefan sympathetically. "Any siblings?" She asks him.

"None that I talk to." He tells Elena. "I live with my uncle." He says. Jennifer of course already knows that as Caroline already told her and Bonnie.

"So, Stefan. If you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." Caroline tells Stefan. She gives him a flirty smile which Jennifer gags at.

"It's a back to school thing at the Falls." Bonnie tells Stefan. He looks at Elena and Jennifer.

"Are you guys going?" He asks them. Jennifer was biting her hamburger. She looks at Stefan with food in her mouth.

"Duh, dude." She says putting her Dr. Pepper up in the air.

"Of course they are. Jennifer goes anywhere, where there's alcohol." Bonnie tells Stefan. Elena puts her hair behind her ear which makes Jennifer snort.

"And drugs. Don't forget the drugs." Jennifer says before sipping her Dr. Pepper.

☆。・:*:・°'★。・:*:・°'☆。・:*:・°'★。・:*:・°'☆

"The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls." Mr. Tanner says, walking around his desk. Once again it was another day in History or hell as Jennifer says.

"How many casualties resulted in this battle?" Mr. Tanner asks. Nobody raises their hands. "Ms. Bennett?" He asks, making Bonnie look up from her notebook. It got Jennifer annoyed that Mr. Tanner always picked on Bonnie and not anyone else first.

"Um...A lot." Bonnie says unsure. Matt chuckles. "I'm not sure. Like a whole lot." She tells Mr. Tanner. Jennifer roll her eyes and puts her head on her palm.

"Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett." Mr. Tanner tells Bonnie who looks down sadly. "Mr. Donovan." He says making Matt look up with a dumb look on his face. "Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?"