•𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄•

☆。❍°༄՞
[ 3. 𝙚𝙢𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 ! ]
" wildest dreams "

 𝙚𝙢𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 ! ]" wildest dreams "

episode twothe night of the comet

"What are you thinking about?" Jennifer asks Elena who jumps up surprised. Jennifer had stayed the night. It wasn't something new. Jennifer stayed over often, she even had her own place where she had some things in. 

"You scared me." Elena says before chuckling. She gets up from the window seat and grabs her bag.

"Right, sorry." Jennifer says walking to the door. She sees Jenna walking by. Jenna stops in front of Jennifer and Elena.

"Do I look a adult? As in respectfully parental?" Jenna asks, looking at her outfit.

"Depends where you're going." Elena tells Jenna. Jennifer looks at Jenna up and down.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference." Jenna says walking up to a mirror in the hallway. "Hair up or down?" She asks the two teens.

"Sexy stewardess." Elena says as Jenna puts her hair up. "Boozy housewife." Jennifer says snorting, making Jenna sigh.

"Up it is. You guys are feisty today. Something happened?" She asks the two with a smile.

"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it." Elena tells Jenna. "Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff." Elena says walking up to Jeremy's room. "Where is Jeremy?" She asks, confused.

"He left early." Jenna says. "Something about getting to wood shop early to finish up a bird house." Jenna says, making Jennifer snicker. "There is no wood shop, is there?" Jenna asks.

"Nope." Jennifer says, shaking her head.

"Yeah." Jenna says understanding that Jeremy lied to her. Jennifer chuckles as she walks down the stairs.

"It's okay, my aunt has been through the same thing." Jennifer tells Jenna amusedly.

☆。・:*:・°'★。・:*:・°'☆。・:*:・°'★。・:*:・°'☆

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 146 years." Mr. Tanner says teaching the class. Stefan and Elena were flirting with their eyes. Stefan turns to Jennifer who flips him off.

"Now, the comet will be at its brightest right after dusk tomorrow's celebration." Mr. Tanner says. "Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore?" Mr. Tanner asks Stefan. "Ms. Gilbert?" He says turning to Elena. "Ms. Cullen?" He then says turning to Jennifer who was glaring at Mr. Tanner. The bell rings.