(𝟏𝟕🫶🏽)

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
"𝙱𝚛𝚒"
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                           𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔                                          "𝙱𝚛𝚒"                      𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

3 days later

"Bestttt you ready" China said to me as I was in my bathroom getting ready, today was graduation day.

"Almost" i said straightening my hair.

"Okay hurry Cus everybody ready" she said.

"Okay"i said.

Today was a really big day for me and China because we finally was done with school , I'm real happy this finally over with Cus I can finally start my career but I wanted my baby to be here with me for this moment so bad but it's okay Imma tell him all about it whenever he wake up.

"Okay I'm ready" i said walkin out the bathroom , out my room down stairs.

"wait y'all take a picture" China momma said, everyone  had met at my house.

"Okay hurry ma dang for we be late" China said.

"Girl hush" her momma said and I laughed.

"Okay come on" i said and me and China started posin by the stairs as my momma , her momma , my brother and the whole crew was takin pictures.

"Y'all big head ass" trig said.

"Boy shut up"i said.

"Exactly" China said.

"Okay come on y'all we gotta leave" i said.

"Alright yall let's go" my momma said then everyone started walking out the door.

............

"Omg I'm so excited"China said.

"Me too Omg " i said as we all sat in the seats waiting for our name to be called , me and China last names was always by each other so that's why we seating by each other Cus they callin us in alphabetical order.

"Bitch feel my heart" China said while grabbin my head puttin it on her chest.

"Dang girl calm down"i said laughing.

"This a big moment man"she said laughin also.

"I wish my man was here to see this" i said.

"it's okay bestie" she said huggin me.

"Yea Imma just tell him all about it whenever he wake up" i said.

"China Chanea" they called out and China got so happy.

"Omg go hoe"i said laughin at her jumpin up and down then she stood up and walked to the stage.

All the administration shook her hand and I heard my momma, her momma, chino, Bryson,trig, Pino, and Chanel all hell her name and shout for her and I also was too.