(𝟐𝟑🫶🏽)

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
                                      "𝙱𝚛𝚒"
                     𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                          𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔                                       "𝙱𝚛𝚒"                     𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

3 days later...

"Boy shut up like why would you say sum shit like that" i said laughin on facetime with Keaden.

"Nah cuz ha ass was on bull shit gon tell me how to take care of my child" he said.

Me and Keaden been on the phone choppin it up lately he been tellin me bout everything that's been goin on and he got a daughter and all but he not with his baby mama and they always beefin.

"She probably ain't mean it like that" i said laughin.

"Nah her ass did talkin bout ion never know how to do shit right" he said and I laughed but then I heard dinero comin in the room.

"Imma call you back" i said.

"Alright" he said then I hung up.

"Who you was otp with"dinero said comin over by the bed.

"My friend" I said.

"Since when you had a friend who was a Nigga" he said eyein me.

"he been was my friend we just got back in contact" i said.

"And you ain't let me know bout it" he said chucklin.

"I was gon tell you but forgot" i said.

"Moni I'll beat yo ass"he said so serious.

He only call me by my middle name when he real mad but it's not even that deep he doin to much.

"Don't call me that boy you doin to fuckin much" i said.

"Gimme yo phone" he said.

"No what the fuck is wrong witchu , I just said he my friend now you wanna look through my phone" i said

"If he yo friend then fuck you doin all this fa just gimme the phone"he said.

"You don't trust me" i asked lookin at him but he just stared.

"Wowww I can't believe this what the fuck" I said gettin up off the bed bout to walk out.

"Bae" he said grabbin my arm back.

"No move what the fuck I can't believe youn trust me , you weird as fuck" i said yankin from him.

"Mmcht what the fuck you tryna pin all this shit on me like you wasn't the one just on the phone with a Nigga you ain't tell me bout" he said.

"I dead ass just told you I forgot but it's what ever dinero just come take me home" i said.

"Yo ass trippin" he said.