🐺 Reader's profile

( Sorry if you don't like this concept.)

================================

"Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that'll be me!"

==============================
-

==============================-

--------------

Full name: [Name] Lilith [Surename]

Nickname (s): [Nickname], She-wolf, Wolfy, "The Wretched Wolf", (later on)

Age: 34 year old

Gender: female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers.

Species: wolf

Sexuality: Asexual.

Fur/skin color: grey

Eyes: (eye color)

Height: 7'5 (226.06 cm) feet tall.

Title: The untold Story' of The Wretched Wolf.

Home realm: Lucella (formally) Amphibia (currently)

Relation: Mr. [L/n] (unknown father), Mrs. [L/n] (unknown mother), William (unknown little brother).

Inspiration: Legoshi from Beastars

Power(s)/Abilities:

Strenght: 90/10, She's strong enough to hold Anne over her head in 'Best fronds' and maybe holding her with the Plantars

Intelligent: 2,000+/10, She's smart enough to know How or what's going on and always comes up with a plan to save/stop something. She's Extremely High Intelligence than anyone...

Personality:

[Y/n] is very kind, sweet and loveable. She can also be very corny sometimes, She loves books. Sadly, She has social anxiety, She can be quite shy too and She doesn't like talking alot, Hop pop, Sprig and Polly Plantar tried to help her with her anxiety but it will be a little challenge for them.

She can also be mean and sassy to Anne, but inside She can be worried for her and try to protect her. She can be a badass and a tough person but she is not that badass or mean.

She doesn't trust any strangers she doesn't know, unless they are good or not, but made sure to be self-aware.She also wear a red diamond necklace from her mother before she died...