03| Cane crazy

3,927 words.
Edited: 13/11/2022.

◽️▫️Third Person POV▫️◽️

The episode opens with Sprig and Anne all sitting in their room, as they looked at all of the items Anne had in her backpack. "Woah, Anne, look at all your cool stuff!" Sprig said, as he picked up a toenail clipper.

"What's this? Ah, i get it. Torture device," Sprig said. "That's a toenail clipper," Anne corrected him, as she raised a eyebrow while smiling.

"Oh, okey, okey, sure. Oh! How about this? What does this do?" Sprig Askes, as he put an inflator pump, Anne somehow had with her, into his mouth and inflated his mouth. "It's painful!" Sprig muffled, before suddenly flying everywhere once he spoke.

"Oh, and this," Sprig said, as he clicked a pen over and over again. "Oh, i love this [clicking the pen over and over again]. This is Amazing."

"You know what? You can keep it." Anne said, with a smirk, as she did finger guns. Soon, bells started to clang upstairs.

"Kids! Chow time!" Hop pop shouted out, from upstairs.

=======================================================

"Time to eat! Time to eat!" The three, now that Polly was there, chanted as Hop pop filled their bowls. "Hold on kids. Hold on." Hop pop said, as he then slid all of the bowls to everyone.

Anne noticed that [Y/n] is not there, "Hey Hop pop, where's [N/n]?" she asked they all flinch when they heard a door opened it's reveals to be [Y/n] who's wears a dark blackish grey shirt and dark blue pants, she then walk and sat in her chair respectively.

"Oh hey, [N/n]," Anne greeted. "Sup Anne," [Y/n] replies. Hop pop then fill [Y/n]'s bowl the same as Anne, Sprig and Polly. "Thanks grandpa-hop." Hop pop stares at the she-wolf with a surprised look after she thanks him but then he replies with a nod.

Anne looked at her bowl, in disgust, once she looked at it. Anne's bowl was the only one to have huge chunks of bugs, some were even alive still.

"Ugh! Uh, you know what? I think i'm gonna past." Anne said, as she nervously smiled and pushed her bowl away from herself. "Why? Is my food not good enough for the princess?" Hop pop asked, as he spun his soup a bit and averted his eyes from her.

Anne slightly glared at him, before smirking. "Well, if i'm the princess, then you're the king of bad cooking." Anne chuckled.

The Planter siblings (Sprig and Polly) looked at Anne, in shock. "Ohhh!" the two cheered at the comeback, except for [Y/n] who can't help but rolled her eyes at the comeback. "Wooww.... I can't believe she did it folks." she deadpans.

"Oh, yeah? Well, you... I..." Hop pop said, trying to think of a comeback. "What's the matter, Hop pop? Frog in your throat?" Anne asked, with a smirk.

"Oh, she got you again!" Sprig said, as [Y/n] still trying to bite the cricket leg and eating her slup she didn't seem to listen or care their conversation.

"Oh, dang it!" Hop pop angrily said, as he threw his spoon down in anger. "You know what? I'm gonna take a nap." He then started to walk off, while mumbling incoherent things.

"I don't believe this. I feed you, i house you, and this is how you repay me? If you don't shape up soon, Anne, i'm throwin' you out!" Hop pop yelled out, before he slammed the door shut.

"Yeesh. What's his problem? 'I'm Hop pop, and i cook bad and have a temper problem'!" Anne said, as she voiced her own Hop pop and took a few pieces of her hair before wiggling them around.