3

Unknown time

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes slowly. Where the fuck am I? I looked down. I wasn't in my clothes that I had on before. What the fuck? My hands were in hand cuffs while my ankles were in chains.

What the fuck is gonna happen to me?

I heard a door open. I looked up to find..... Timmies dilf? He gave me a harm smile. What the fuck? At least it wasn't a non hot person.

Y/n this is why you need fucking help

"Well good morning sunshine," he said in a deep voice. Oh my fucking good. My fucking weekness. I looked up at him. He bent down to my level.

"Where the fuck am I?," I asked him. "Damn not even a good morning back," he playfully said. I started to take in his features. He had brown hair in a low manbun with brown eyes. He had a short brown beard.

He was nicely built. He had on a navy blue sweater with the sleeves rolled up his arms. He had on some jeans. Fuck he was hot.

"To answer your question, your at your new home," he said with a smile. He pulled out a cigarette. He lit it before placing it between his lips. He took a few puffs of it. "Can I took a puff of it," I asked. He looked at me.

"You smoke?," He asked with a weird face. I nodded my head. He took the cigarette out from between his lips. He placed it between mine. I took a few puffs before before he put it back between his.

A phone started to ring. "Give me a moment," he said leaving to get it. I laid my head on the wall behind me. Damn why is he like that?

Fucking tease

Eventually he came back. He lifted my chin up, forcing me to look into his eyes. "Promise me you'll not try to get out if I take these cuffs and chains off you," he said. I nodded my head.

He smirked. "Good," he said before removing the cuffs and chains. After he removed the cuffs, I rubbed my wrists. I winced in pain. Shit they hurt. He noticed it. "Let me remove the chains and I'll take you to the bathroom," he said. I nodded my head.

After he removed them, he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He set me on the counter by the sink before closing the door. He grabbed some lotion then applied it to my wrists. He looked at me.

"Better?," he asked. I nodded my head. He carried me to a living room. He sat me on the couch. He went to the kitchen. After a few minutes he cane back with a pipeline punch monster and some Doritos.

He handed them to me. I looked at him. "How the fuck did you know I liked these," I asked in total shock. He laughed. "Magic," he replied. He sat down next to me. He turned on the tv and went to Netflix.

"Anything you wanna watch," he asked. I started to think. "I guess we can watch Resident Evil or Stranger Things," I replied. He turned on Resident Evil. He wrapped an arm around me while I sat my head on his shoulder.

An hour later

Y

/n's pov

After we finished season 1, he turned off the tv. He grabbed the chips and the empty can before taking them to the kitchen. He came back. "Your gonna have to sleep in a different room so we can stay on the low," he said.

Damn I can't sleep with a hot dilf?

I nodded my head. He carried me to a room that had a king or queen sized bed. He gave me a shirt and shorts to change into before telling me goodnight. He kissed my cheek then left the room.

Holy shit, he just kissed my cheek

I quickly changed before hopping into bed. I covered up then snuggled up to a pillow. I quickly fell asleep. What does he want from me?

Uploaded 7/31/2022