8

2 days later

Y/n's pov

We were finally home from the camping trip. It went really well. H/n had to unfortunately go to work. That meant I was all alone in the house. He left leaving me alone. I decided to sleep in the meantime.

3 hours later

Y/n's pov

I woke up to H/n asleep next to me. I laid my head on his chest. He opened his eyes then smiled. "Well your awake now," he said. We laughed. It was 6 pm currently. It was starting to get dark. H/n led me outside.

There laid a blanket on the ground. We sat down on it. H/n pulled me onto his lap. He lit himself a cigarette before taking a puff of it. I took it out of his mouth and took a puff also.

We sat there talking turns while watching the stars until it was just a but. After an hour of watching the stars it started to rain alittle bit.

H/n stood up before taking my hand. We started to dance as it slowly rained. H/n started to softly sing Between the lines by Elliot Smith.

It started to rain harder causing us to become soaking wet. We ran inside. H/n carried me to the bathroom. He gave me a towel while he dried his self off. After we were done, we laid down. H/n wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you my sunshine," he said. My heart skipped a beat. He said he loved me? He's never said that before. "I love you also," I replied. He pecked my lips before we both fell asleep under the warm covers while it rained outside.

Uploaded 9/12/2022