9

A few months

December 24th

Y/n's pov

It's Christmas eve and H/n is super excited. He keeps saying that I'm gonna love the presents I'm getting. Wonder what it is.

I've been missing my dad honestly, shit even my grandparents. Even though they can be assholes. We're currently making sugar cookies with cute shapes.

I had just made a bell and started snickering. He looked at me. "Whatcha laughing at," he asked. I tired not to laugh as I replacated the opening to a certain Metallica song.

He started to laugh his ass off causing me to also. After a few minutes we calmed down. He put the pan of cookies inside the oven.

I looked outside to find a winter wonderland. "Babe look outside," I said as he came over. "Wow that's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you," he said. I held back a scream.

After a bit, the cookies were done. H/n turned on a Christmas movie while I got out the stuff to decorate the cookies. As we decorated them, Jim Carrey's The Grinch played in the background.

After we were done, we put them up. We watched the movie until it was over. H/n carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down before joining me. "H/n, I'm so glad I met you," I said. He smiled. "Y/n, I'm so glad I met you," he replied. He cleared his throat.

"Would you marry me,", he asked. I looked him. "Yes you handsome motherfucker," I replied. We shared a kiss before he slipped a ring on my finger. We fell asleep happily.

Uploaded 12/20/2022