𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜~5 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 21, 2022

𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜
~5 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~
𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 21, 2022

"Aye Dee! You got a client over here waiting for you!" Tyler yells out. Damn, they're early as fuck I think to myself, looking at my custom diamond Rolex. Thankfully I always have my station prepped early.

I poke my head out of my station seeing a short brown skin girl with some black Nike spandex and an oversized tee. She had hair that damn near touched her ass and I have to admit, shorty was fine was fine as hell, but I don't usually hook up with people in my place of business. It's strictly business in here, I leave relationships for the outside world. I wasn't really looking for one right now anyway.

Since I left Nayeli back in Maryland, I haven't really been in the mood to date and had my mind set on making money. I never told her, but I had the biggest crush on her since we met, I just happen to hide it very well.

After leaving, I knew at some point I would have to put my feelings aside so I could focus on hustling and that's exactly what I did. Now, I'm a celebrity tattoo artist with my own shop back in Maryland called 1617 Ink St.

"Appreciate it nigga, send her in!" I bring my head back into my station as I wait for my client to come in.

"What you tryna get today?" I ask putting my black latex glove on.

"I want this on my wrist." She turns her phone towards me.

"Aight cool

"Aight cool. Imma have you sit down right here, Imma start drawing out the stencil then when I'm done,  I'll let you know where u can sit your arm and we can get started." I explain to her.

I bring her phone over to my table so I can start drawing out her tattoo. She goes through her phone while Im trying to get the stencil right.

"Soo...how long have you been a tattoo artist?" She asks. When I look her direction, she's looking over at me, batting her eyes.