𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙉𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 21, 2022

𝙉𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 21, 2022

"Miracle please, you know I need to finish this dress before my clients homecoming on Thursday. And you know I don't have time to run around to unnecessary places." I stress to my best friend. 

"That's bullshit, it's Sunday and that dress is like 75% finished. You know you have plenty of time to get it done. I told you about overworking yourself." She says putting emphasis on plenty.

I roll my eyes and ignore her. She's been begging me for the past 10 minutes to tag along with her to the gas station for "safety" reasons.

"Girl you 'bout close as hell to getting kicked out my crib. You know good and well I like to get my stuff done early. I don't got time to be foolin' around right now." I say continuing to stitch the sleeve of the gown.

After graduating high school, Miracle and I attended Morgan State for all 4 years. I earned a degree in Fashion Design and since then,  I've been a designer for custom dresses and gowns.

I've made outfits for about 2 or 3 celebrities so far and more to come in the future.

When I was little I would always watch award shows and see all the iconic gowns the females would wear and I wanted to be the magic behind the creation on their body.

Since then I dreamed of owning my own shop that specifically sells custom made gowns and dresses for special occasions.

Miracle earned her degree in Health and Wellness and she's an athletic trainer for the Baltimore Ravens and had been working there since she graduated college.

She somehow managed to get a call from the facility that they wanted her to work for them and would gladly save a spot for her until she graduated. We were both in shock and confused because she had yet to apply for any jobs, but she wasn't going to miss up on a big opportunity like this.

So to some it all up, we're both getting our bag.

"It's not fooling around, I just want something to snack on and your kitchen is empty as fuck. Fill it wit something and we wouldn't have this problem wit yo broke ass." She sticks her tongue out at me like a little kid after making her statement. I stare at her with a straight face, soon after we both break out into a laugh.

"Fine, whatever. You're lucky I need a break or you actually would've been going by yourself." I throw my hands up.

"Goodie, now go put something on! Make yourself look sexy too, you might find you a man while we out." She sticks her tongue out while pinching my butt then jogs out of my room excitedly. I wave her off.

She so damn weird bro. I think to myself.

The past few months, she's been trying to get me to start dating again, but I've made it loud and clear to everyone I know personally that I'm no longer willing to date for a while.