𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 | 𝟸𝟾 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

28 August 2005

SUNDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[y/n]'s pov

"𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 tea cup like this-" the girl with silver grey hair, pulled back into pigtails, states while lifting the china cup, "you have to lift your pinky finger."

I wasn't expecting to spend my sunday afternoon in Mitsuya's younger sister's, Luna's, room having a tea party.

The real reason I came over was to ask Mitsuya a favour of fixing a thread that had come undone on my Toman jacket. But now, I'm sitting on the floor in front of a tea set up. 

It was actually pretty decent for a 9 year old; with small cakes and proper china that I would have to assume was their mother's. I made it my duty to make sure that nothing spilt or broke – especially with how lovely their hospitality had been. 

For Mitsuya's where abouts; he apparently he had to run an errand for their mother and had left a few minutes before I had even arrived. His mother said that he wouldn't be more than 10 minutes. But those 10 minutes easily turned into 60. 

As requested by the girl, I lifted my tea cup along with my finger. 

"Now we take a sip!" She then commands with a smile, and I follow suit with her motion. 

The tea was a herbal tea that had a rosey taste, doused heavily with sugar. I had already known about the amount of sugar she put in – because I watched her – but the knowledge certainly didn't help the instant hit of sugar in the back of my throat. 

I composed my self, not wanting to upset the girl with a negative reaction of her tea blend. 

I force a smile, "delicious, princess," I state, in a tone sweeter than the tea that could be passed for just pure sugar. 

Luna gave me a small giggle in return, taking another sip of her concoction. 

Placing back down the cup, I fix the plastic crown that sat atop my head – another request by the girl. I was also wearing a pair of silky gloves that reached my elbows. Since I couldn't fit into one of the princess costumes that Mitsuya had stitched her she opted to give me these gloves, as 
they were the only other thing that fit me properly.