Chapter 3

Why am I here I immediately wondered is tarantula OK what about vine I tried to scream out but I couldn't as a chain wrapped around my mouth This place was filthy mushrooms and skeletons of Dead mice filled the place.

Tarantula walked by slowly saying I am the warden and you're the prisoner here with The same smirk she had on the first day, well I assumed a day pasted but I I didn't really know. She continued to talk but my brain went dead after a couple minutes then she removed the chain around my mouth.

Then I asked why are you out of your cell? Isn't it obvious she replied I'm here because I'm the stronger one. I can live here as long as I turn in prisoners like you I mean I don't really know what you did but ask me something. I'll answer as long as you're always with me. OK the first question then, why the **** would I be with you I said.

Because you want me she said. And then wraps chain around my mouth again i'll ask you tomorrow and maybe if you're a good boy I'll set you free to be with me. In my head I thought where is vine is she OK? She would probably try to attack tarantula if she unwrapped her chains. But why she do that, I thought they were friends I thought we were.

Then I had an idea I could ram the wall with my horns ha like my name ok I need to get back to thinking if I ram The wall The warden would probably I mean tarantula would probably wrap my horns in chains too. what can I do but fell asleep thinking about that for the night.

When I woke up in the morning the chains were gone and tarantula was... watching me?

Rising Stormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें