Early morning Nautanki

"Abbbey Ab kya hua??" Shiva woke up from his sleep & looked up to the swing where Little Puchki was sleeping , But at the moment currently crying. "Hmm.. Shiva, Puchki uth gyi..(yawning)" Raavi tried to get up But Shiva made her lay down again by gently pushing her.

"Rukkk, Tujhe zukhaam hua haina, so chup chaap, mein dekhta hun" Raavi tried to stop him & get up , but one glare & Raavi faked sleeping, but peeped with one eye open what he was doing "Viral fever bhi galat time pe hona tha, Naa puchki ke Paas jaa paa Rahi hun, Naa usse Bed pe sula paa rahi hun" Raavi pouted while thinking.

Two days ago, Raavi caught viral fever. Suman & other members were tensed as of now, Raavi couldn't take care of a small baby in fever then they have to ultimately give the responsibility to Dhara, As Rishita's due date is close and they can't burden her with a baby's full time responsibility .

This frightened Gautam too a very much extent & he in a hurry declared Shiva & other members to take care of Puchki. Suman wasn't convinced as she knows that her 'Bulldozer ki shareer waala Beta' could take care of Store & many big responsibilities, Could lift heavy bories, But when it comes to Baby Sitting , He is a big zero.

Everyone was almost convinced to give the Responsibility of Baby to Dhara. Gautam tried to somehow stop Suman , But as Suman was about to call Dhara, Shiva Declared That 'He will take the responsibility of Little Puchki'. And thus now from two days , Shiva is Busy with his new Job.

"Aaja..." Shiva picked Puchki up & immediately frowned. "Matlab tujhe yeh saare kaand subah subah hi karne hote hai??" Raavi giggled watching her Bhootnath's expression. Shiva turned around & glared at her and Raavi pulled the Duvet on her & acted sleeping.

Here little Puchki was crying her lungs out , Pulling Shiva's hair & scratching his beard. "Arrey meri maa Rukja..." Shiva opened the cupboard with his one hand & took out Diaper from it. He then Gently placed Puchki on his side of the bed & ran to bring cloth, water & wipes. Raavi peeked from her blanket and found Puchki crying a lot.

"Sorry Babu, par kya karun, abhi mujhe fever haina, aapko bhi ho jaayegi... abhi mein aapko nini or cleany nahi kara sakti." Raavi frowned looking at the crying face of Puchki. And Puchki while crawling, to come to Raavi's side misbalanced to the end of the bed and was about to fall down, but Shiva immediately came & saved her. Raavi got up from the bed and immediately went to Shiva's side.

"Sorry, Sorry Shiva meine dekha nahi tha, woh bed ke end pe aagyi thi" Raavi was afraid to watch Little Puchki crying so badly .." Nahi nahi, galti meri thi, bed pe chodke gya tha takiye laga dene chahiye the baaju mein.." Shiva tried to swing & sway her around but the wails of Puchki wasn't stopping. "Shiva, de mujhe, Paanch minute ke liye , chupp kara dun bas.."

Raavi very gently swayed Puchki around, cocooned her in her arms & was humming sweetly to calm her down. Raavi could feel the heartbeats of Little Puchki beating rapidly. She lulled her and paced around the room.. Finally Puchki became calm. Raavi gently laid her down on the bed, discarded her old diaper , this time without tearing it & very gently wiped her bums & cleaned them. She then changed the diapers & then picked her up. "Laa de Mujhe, Mein kardunga baaki ka kaam.." Raavi handed Puchki to Shiva, And Shiva took Puchki to the well side. He mixed warm water with cold water in a small bucket & then with a soft muslin cloth cleaned Puchki's face & legs.

He then went back to his room & made Puchki comfortable in her swing, But as he was about to go, Puchki again started crying.

"Firse nahi..." Shiva muttered under his breath. Raavi internally giggled watching the irritating yet confusing expressions of Shiva. Well she must appreciate him , as in two days, he learnt a lot of things , despite of his disliking. Also while doing that he doesn't fuss much. But she knows when he doesn't understand what the baby wants , he becomes all the same 'Saddu kaddu Pandya'.

"Chipkali,!! khaana, peena, susu, potty sab toh karwaa diya, ab kyun ro rahi hai hai??" Raavi from her duvet peeked up & said, "tu toh mujhse aise puch raha hai jaise mujhe 50 saal ka experience hai bacche sambhaalne ka! mere liye bhi naya haina.."

After a complete silence from both sides & only Puchki's crying sound echoing aroud , Raavi spoke again, "shayad usse jhulle mein neend nahi aa rahi hai. usse yahi sulla de...." Raavi closed her eyes expecting Shiva to react and "Gadhedi, saara kaand toh idhar se hi shuru hua na, agar woh tere saath so sakti, tu uske kaam kar sakti, toh mujhe kya zarurat thi??" Raavi frowned and said "haww!! tera matlab kya hai?? Matlab bacche sambhaalne ka kaam sirf maa kare, baap ka koi kaam nahi hota??" Shiva scratched his nape and pressed his lips and said "Pura bolne degi, Mere bolne ka matlab tha ki, Mujhe kya zaruart thi isse yaha sulane ki, humare saath so jaati na, aise Gadhedi"

Raavi made a 'Oh I got you' expression but then, Puchki's yelling became loud & founding no other option, Shiva picked Puchki & placed her on their bed.

Puchki immediately stopped crying & gave her tootheless smile . "Nautanki, Bilkul tere jaisi hai yeh, apnaa kaam manwaa ne ke liye aansuon ka nal chaalu kar deti hai, " Raavi pouted and pointed at Shiva. "Tu na ab zyaada bola raha hai" And the famous bickering of ShiVi at 4 am morning started.

Puchki on the other hand was looking both of them fondly with her big black marble orbs & clapped her hands in the middle of their argument. ShiVi stopped . They looked at her & then looked each other . They burst in laughter & both laid on their sides of bed "Isse humare jhagde dekhke mazaa ata hai" Shiva laughed "Sahi kaha" Raavi too joined. While Puchki dozed off in a deep slumber watching full entertainment to her hearts content.

...

Again, Baby Puchki just melts my heart.. everytime I watch some caps of her. 🥺❤️🤌 so here is another shot in the list of Puckhi diaries