Puchki ka Locket

The following chap is a small prompt by ML & it has another part which I'll upload soon, And the sole prompt of the upcoming chap was given By Kaagzy. (So They also need equal appreciation for this & the next Part). Since both the shots will be a connect unlike my other ficlets in the series, So that's why... You all have to wait for the rest to unfold. 

...

BACKGROUND: Since the Series revolves around ShiVi & Puchki so you won't find similarities in this like the show. Moreover in my series everyone knows about Raavi's SM Kaands & also about her earning money. 

Same as the show Dhara & Rishita are against Raavi, but I won't be giving much importance to them. :) Also here everyone knows that Raavi does Promo shoots, so no tension & kaands in that case.

..

"Ayyye Markundi, Yeh tune mere aadarsh bete ko bhi apna petticoat chaap toh bana hi diya hai, ab iss nanhi si bacchi ki zimmedari li hai toh ache se sambhaalna." Suman glared at the duo & especially pointed towards Raavi. "waise bhi Mahasaas ki toh koi izzat hi nahi hai, Kisine batana bhi zaroori nahi samjha tha, iske Mummy-Daddy khelne se pehle" Suman taunted Both Shiva & Raavi, And the couple bowed down their head. Raavi tugged Shiva's elbows to let him diffuse the 'Mahasaas bomb' while Shiva was himself afraid of the wrath of his mother.

..

After the truth of Shiva & Raavi's decision to handle Puchki as their own child, Dhara was fuming. Even Rishita disagreed with Shiva & Raavi's decision of adopting or fostering the child in future. 

She stated though the child's mother gave the responsibility to the Pandya fam, but that doesn't change the fact that The baby's mother is still alive. Meanwhile Dhara was in her own world stating, that 'Raavi is naive & is incapable of handling a new born baby. Also Shiva can never take such a big responsibility as he is still a kid'. This statement hurt Raavi to the core, But Shiva retaliated.

He stated that 'even Dhara is not a master in handling babies. Moreover, they are just looking after the baby accepting the baby as their own, they aren't legally claiming her as their own unlike Dhara did previously.' 

Shiva held Raavi's hand and stated, That 'As long as they could, they wouldn't let Puchki feel to be abandoned.' Raavi had unshed tears on the brim of her lashes. She knew how it feel to be alone in this huge world, without someone whom you could claim as your own. She knew how it feels to be abandoned, She knew the pain of Little Puchki & this gave the answer to Raavi for her Motherly instincts for the little Baby .

So Raavi too agreed to Shiva's facts & said 'they want to take the best care of the baby, as moreover Rishita herself has lots of responsibilities & honestly no one in the house believes that Dhara could handle a new born',  glancing towards Gautam.

 Dhara was now radiating all the anger and fury through her eyes. Shiva further said that 'Even Dev isn't that responsible till now, but still everyone is happy for Dev & Rishita so Why not him & Raavi!?'

Shiva was hurt .Extremely hurt by the fact that his family thinks him so incapable that he couldn't look after his wife & a baby. It wasn't only about Puchki , But about them too.

 He also wants his little happy family. But Dhara's words broke him, which was masked by his anger & Suman could easily read the pain of Shiva. She glanced at Raavi and saw she was silent. Dhara was angrily glaring Both Shiva & Raavi , she came to take Puchki from Raavi, But before anything could escalate Suman came for the final verdict.