Welcome Chutki

Just want to clear up a few things, bare with my 2 minutes rant:

Regarding this Part I'm quite skeptical. Since I have never ever written delivery/labour scenes so before writing such scenes for ShiVi, I wanted to test my writing By doing such update. Maybe you won't find it quite interesting, But today these writer needs reviews. Made Rishita a normal person in this chapter, but don't worry, the usual nature of her is to flip so she will flip according to her (or mine) convenience. 

Also made this update in a haste, coz I really want to do an update today. Will try longer updates for my other stories as well. 

So I hope you all are relaxed now and could proceed further to read. 

Thanks for reading this. Let's start.

***

"Oh God!!"  Rishita pressed her lips and tried to sit down when she felt a sharp shooting pain in her lower abdomen. She suppressed her painful growls and tried to breathe in and breathe out. "Oh shitt kahi baby toh nahi aane wala... No no no!! Maa, Gaumbi, Dhara bhabhi toh ghar pe hi nahi hai. Krish college gya hai..Aur De... Owwww"  She clutched her eyes tight and tried to relax herself. "DEVV!!!"  She shouted loudly and clutched her belly tightly.

Raavi who was busy in feeding Puchki heard the loud yelp of Rishita. "Hayye Somnath, Rishita!" She yelled loudly and with Puchki in her arms , patting her back so that she gets a burp came running to Rishita. The sight which Raavi saw made her almost panicked. Rishita was sitting on the ground , clutching her belly tightly, She saw some yellowish liquid around Rishita's legs. "Hayye bhgawaan" Raavi looked here and there with confusion and panic trying to help Rishita come out of this situation.

"Raavi help me... Dev.. " Raavi ran to her room, laid Puchki down on the crib and took her phone calling Dev, but his cell was not reachable. "Raavvvvvi!!!" She heard Rishita's constant yell and ran to her room. 

"Rishita, shaant ho jao, gehri saansein lo, " Rishita grabbed Raavi's hands and yelled "Tumhe kya lagta hai mein panic ho rahi hun, Baar baar breathe in breath ou.. aaaaahhh!!" More yellowish fluid dripped from Rishita's legs and Raavi knew that she can't wait for anyone 

"Kya karun mein, Rishita ka water break hogya, Maa , Dhara di , Gaumbi Puchki ke maa se milne gaye hai.." Raavi was muttering to herself when Rishita yelled "Raavi take me... Ohhh Hospital.." Raavi nodded and called the ambulance . "Hello, emergency hai, please.." But from the other side a voice came "I'm so sorry par humare saare ambulance already occupied hai, and Bhaari traffic ke wajah se we can't even make out on time. But hum fir bhi try karnege." and the line from the other side gone dead.

"Rishita bas thoda sa wait, mein kuch karti hun." Rishita nodded her pain subsided a little but immediately she yelped and more liquid dripped down her legs. Raavi tried to make Rishita stand and lay on the bed but she loosened her entire body.

Just then she heard his voice "Chipkali .." 

Raavi and Rishita's face lit up hearing Shiva's voice . Raavi mumbled saying "Rishita mein bas Shiva ko bolke aayi." Rishita nodded and left Raavi's arms from her grip. Raavi hissed when she saw fingerprints on her arm. 

She ran to Shiva and said in a panic voice "Shiva, jaldi kuch kar, Baby aa raha hai" Shiva starred at her in confusion and said "Baby? kiska baby? " Raavi growled in irritation but Shiva saw fingerprints on Raavi's milky white arms and asked "Yeh kisne tujhe chott pohonchai, sab theek haina chipkali." He mumbled in a low soothing voice and Raavi hit his forehead "Ouchh!! Kya hai Gadheri?"