ꜰɪᴠᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

June 28th, 2019

-

The Hall residence

-

Narrative-

Vanessa and her family had a really nice night. Josh had slept through all the laughter until about 10 when he texted her to tell her he was taking a shower because he hadn't since last night and he said he smelled weird but Vanessa sat next to him on the plane and she didn't think he smelled weird but Vanessa didn't mind him taking a shower.
Now, Josh had gotten out of the shower and was coming down the stairs.

Vanessa- Joshua!

I hold out my arms and Josh sits next to me, getting comfortable in my arms.

Josh- I'm going to order a car and they'll drop it off in an hour.

I nod.

Vanessa- I only have a couple of things to pack because Liv and I are basically the same size so I'll probably mostly wear her stuff.

Josh nods, going on his phone.

Bryce- Do you have a car, Josh?

Josh- Yeah it's just at home. I'm going through a company that also has a location in Canada so I'll just return it when I get there and if we need to go somewhere I'll just take my actual car.

Bryce nods.

Bryce- I'm going to ship my car to LA I think. I don't wanna drive it there.

Lisa- Well Vanessa could drive it down to LA with whatever stuff doesn't fit in your moving truck.

Bryce- Hell no. V is not driving my car.

I scoff.

Vanessa- I am an amazing driver. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Bryce- Really? What happened to moms minivan again? Oh yeah, you drove it into a ditch.

I roll my eyes, laughing.

Vanessa- Okay that was one time. Otherwise, I'm a decent driver.

Bryce- Sure you are.

I roll my eyes, glancing down at Joshes phone. It was a complete accident but I saw he was texting Cooper and it was something about Gia and cheating. I pick up my phone which I was just now realizing was on silent, and I see 29 missed calls from Gia, 30 texts, and 10 voicemails.

There was even more than that

Vanessa- Okay what's going on with Gia and Cooper? I didn't mean to read your texts I just looked down and saw them.