25.

once they reached, sunoo was still sleeping therefore sunghoon had to carefully wake him up since he knew everyone was here already due to the cars parked outside.

sunoo woke up and once he realised that he slept on sunghoon's shoulder, his cheeks burnt due to the fact his cheeks were now a scorching red colour, gulping and wiping his mouth in case he drooled.

"oh my god that is so embarrassing hyung sorry."

"it's fine sun."

"is that your new nickname for me?" sunoo said with a teasing face, making sunghoon itch to lean closer - which he did.

"it sure is, now let's get inside," he said in an almost breathy tone, getting out of the car leaving a very red sunoo as always - but he quickly got out so the older didn't think he had an impact on him. but if only sunghoon knew the impact he had on sunoo.

^__^

they were all sitting in the lounge room since jay was about to read out the rooming arrangements. but sunghoon could not stop staring at sunoo, it was just something about him.

that was until heeseung smacked him on the head, telling him to listen to jay. this caused sunghoon to just show his cousin the middle finger, however heeseung just twisted it making him groan out of pain.

"hyung!"

"oi both of you! behave!" jay shouted in a frustrated manner, making the both of them sit normally. sunoo tried to stagger his laughter - making everyone look at him including sunghoon, who just smiled and hung his head low.

"okay so rooms are: sunoo and niki, me and jungwon, heeseung and jake and sunghoon's by himself," jay stated, smiling at jungwon after as if he arranged their room like that on purpose, which is probably a jay thing.

"why am i by myself?"

"cus you are now suck it up pretty boy," jay replied with a sarcastic smile, making sunghoon roll his eyes.