44.

the next day of school, the two walked in as a couple, nearly all of the school were aware of the news since it was all over twitter.

they were holding hands however sunoo's head hung low due to the amount of people staring at the two. sunghoon noticed and squeezed his hand tighter, flashing him a soft smile once the shorter lifted his head up to look at the older. they stopped in front of sunoo's locker.

"mm i brought the car, let's go out after school," sunghoon said with pleading eyes as he leaned his head against the locker beside sunoo.

"i have dance practice hoon," he replied whilst he was getting his books out.

"i'll come in it and wait for you."

sunoo just closed his locker and faced sunghoon, a small smile cracking out on his face after a few seconds.

"fineee, i'll see you later." sunoo kissed sunghoon's cheek and quickly made his way to lesson - leaving a very red and whipped sunghoon.

"i'm never washing my cheek," he said to himself with a bright smile plastered on his face.

^__^

sunghoon did indeed come to practice, causing everyone in the class to scream and jump up and down - bombarding him. sunoo, jungwon and niki just laughed before sunoo decided to go and save his boyfriend.

"mm i bought you a drink," sunghoon held out an energy drink in front of sunoo, tilting his head sidewards.

"thank you hyung," the younger replied with and began to drink some, choking when the taller patted his head and ruffled his hair.

"oiii sunoo, sunghoon, we're here you know," jungwon teased sunoo and then niki spoke up.

"jungwon hyung you can't say much anyways. you have jay but i'm completely alone," niki huffed whilst leaning against the dance mirror - causing all four of them to laugh.