11-20

11: Four Sea Dragon

At first sight, Li Changrui didn't talk to him. The young man got off the car was weird, and he showed his fierce eyes to him. So he was more honest by nature and decided that there was one more thing but less one, and he went home first.

Feng Yang watched Ban Yu also waved and let the driver go. In the past, she stood in front of Ban Yu: "What about your car? It's so late, you let you come out alone at home?"

Ban Yu just got a taxi, not the black private car during the day, and Master Liu was not seen in the car.

Ban Yu didn't speak, looking at Feng Yang's eyes as if Feng Yang stole someone behind him. He was hurt, his heart hurt so much that he felt betrayed by the whole world.

"Ask you! How did you come out?" Feng Yang didn't yell around, and his tone was not kind. The point is that he is really kind to Ban Yu!

He couldn't figure out who Ban Yu was. Is it possible to see the light on him? But when there is light, there is light. What does it mean when he walks with light? He didn't reach such a level at the peak. He followed the merit light or the aura light to find that person, unless the person had a special taste.

He didn't smell anything except a little bit of iodine. But he felt that Ban Yu could not find him by smelling this smell, not a dog nose.

"I want to see where you live and come out of the window." Ban Yu said that this face is worthless. "But what about you? You make yourself so beautiful. Is it just that I didn't come just now? Going with that old man? Is that bad old man able to satisfy you? "

"Satisfied! Then my landlord!" Feng Yang glanced. "I said what's in your head?"

"What else can it be!" Ban Yu yelled: "Baby baby! Do you want me to dig out my heart for you to see ?! I am for you, I already ..."

"What is it?"

"Huh!" Ban Yu snorted coldly and put on a cold and ruthless mask for herself. "In short, I already thought about it, no matter if you agree or not, you can only stay with me! Who would dare touch you With my finger, I chop him into meat and feed it to the dog! "Then he held Feng Yang's hand fiercely:" Follow me! "

"Where ?!" Feng Yang yanked sharply, but did not come over. Ban Yu is even stronger than him! Although he uses mortal body, but after all, it is the spirit of the Phoenix tribe. When he gives out his full strength, he can be ten or twenty times stronger than ordinary people. As a result, he did not drag Ban Yu!

Feng Yang was shocked, but Ban Yu's footsteps kept on.

It was a shame to be taken away by Ban Yu in this way! Feng Yang turned her head and said with a smile, "Ban Yu, wait, the dragon ball you gave me is still in my house, but you gave it to me. I can't lose it, right?"

Ban Yu then turned around: "Really?"

Feng Yang nodded heavily.

Ban Yu said, "Well, go get the Dragon Ball and you won't be able to come back here! I will take you to my Dragon Palace and trap you in bed so no one can see it!"

Fart!

Feng Yang exhaled secretly and said to you that you wait for me! Wait a little while, I wo n't let you look good!

It was too dark outside for hypnosis, and Feng Yang took Ban Yu to his room. In other houses, in order to save electricity, they use light bulbs with a small wattage. Only his house, in order to make Xiao Fengyang not too tired when studying, my grandma used some bright lights.

"Ban Yu, come and look into my eyes." As soon as he entered the room, Feng Yang said to Ban Yu with his ethereal voice, "Look what's in my eyes?"

"Okay." Ban Yu was observing Feng Yang's house. When Feng Yang called him, he looked directly at Feng Yang. He saw Feng Yang's eyes as if a small flame was burning, and there was a small figure in the small flame. Feng Yang's eyes were so bright, shining like a clear red crystal.