1: Pop Up

Hi lovelies!

Thank you for choosing this book to read!

Before we start, let's get to the legal stuff!!

So just to for precaution, I'm going to write a disclaimer;

I have full copy rights of this book, so plagiarism is absolutely not permitted. Everything written in this story is entirely my idea. If a story happens to have this similar idea, it is completely coincidental. I've put a lot of thought and effort into writing this book, so please respect it.

The characters in this book does not reflect any celebrity in real life. This is an entirely fictional piece, so please do not compare them to how a celebrity is in real life because there's completely no ties between them.

This story will have scenes that will have content about dysfunctional family, smut, smoking and alcohol intake, addiction, intensive sexual activities (consentual), etc. So be mindful of yourselves while reading. While knowing of these warnings and you still continue to read, it will be your responsibility from here on out whether to continue reading or not. I really want to take this book seriously while writing with a mature style, so I would appreciate a mature audience as well.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy Slow Down! :)

"Bro, can you fucking back me up here! I'm getting attacked!"

"Dude I'm in the same boat - BRO!"

"Wait I think I - Wait! Come to the - Yes! YES! YESSSS!"

Jungkook leaps from the chair, fisting the air with a joyful beam of his smile to his victory glowing behind the screen of his computer. From the other end of his headphones, Yoongi is hollering in his victory win as well along with him.

They have been going at this for at least an hour, or so it feels like an hour, but at the end of the day it finally fucking paid off.

Now that's being productive.

Happily Jungkook drops back to his gaming chair, wide bunny smile on his lips stained with red from eating a shit ton of Takis with red bull - yeah, definitely a death wish - before he moves the mouse around the screen, "Damn, this was a fucking trip dude."

"It was. Fuck, feels like I just finished taking an exam and actually passed."

"Honestly bro," Jungkook exasperates, taking a drink of his red bull, "Okay so the next round look pretty tough so-"

"I have to go. Jimin is coming over."

Jungkook froze his hands over the keyboard, troubling eyebrows furrowed together with a small scowl, "Dude, you literally saw him at campus like what - four hours ago?"

"Yeah but he wants to hang out. He's my man dude, gotta give some time for him too."

Jimin, always Jimin getting in between their damn plans.

They seriously can't last a day without breathing down each other's necks.

It's annoying.

"I just don't get it," Jungkook huffs, leaning back on the chair, "Sure, relationship, yay, but I've had couple of relationships and it was never this suffocating."

"Watch your mouth. This is exactly why you're single. You've only had two relationships and they weren't that serious! You just don't get it."

Now that got under Jungkook's skin.