Behave Eunoia

"Rein."

Well it was still my name just not my first name. I fucking wanted to tell her but the time was not right right now. My name will wait for some time as her safety was utmost important right now for me.

And I did buy that fucking cafe too so she can get enough money for her work as she didn't get well enough earlier due to that fucking man.

And I gave him a nice etiquette and he will remember it for the rest of his fucking life.

"What?" Her sweet melodic voice came from the phone.

I leaned into my chair. "My name."

I could tell she was getting frustrating with me due to my lack of answers and that put a small smile on my face.

She was doing unexpected things to me for the first fucking time and that's why she has the important place in my life too.

There was a knock on the door as door opened and Dimitri came. He looked fucking dirty and he was getting my floor dirty and he knew how I hated dirtyness. I raised my eyebrows at him at this fucking dirtiness and the reason behind his coming here.

He smiled at me when he saw phone on my ear and was about to talk but I put my fingers on my lips. She is better when she know nothing about my life for now.

"Rein."

Damn woman. Don't fucking say it like that because I am not responsible for my actions when you said it like that.

Dimitri was long gone when he saw me busy with her. That's what I love about them. They mind their own fucking business.

"I love your name. Rein. It's nice and well so fucking nice." And then giggled.

She was fucking killing me.

I closed my eyes and took a long breath.

"Don't worry love I'll make you say it again and again." I checked my watch as it was past 12 and my presence needed somewhere. "I'll call you later and behave Eunoia."

She groaned. "Behave? I am not a child Rein. I am grown ass girl."

I get up from my chair and walked to the door. "And this grown ass girl is just 19 years old."

I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

"Don't do that love."

"Don't do what?" She knew it but she just wanted to hear it from me.

"Rolling your eyes and now biting your lips. Don't make me come there and do that for you."

"Very funny. Bye."

She did cut the call. I should punish her for that later.

Dimitri came but with fresh looking attire.

"What?" He said as I looked at him.

"Mind why did you come earlier in fucking dirty mess in my fucking house?" My mobile pinged. I opened to see she texted me.

Eunoia: Don't tell me the cafe I am working is owned by someone is your doing.

"Oh that was just because I wanted to see what you were doing." I snapped my eyes at him.

"And as I expected you were busy with our queen." I shook my head at his nonsense and replied her back.

Me: And?

I walked as he too came along with me.

"Boss, I think Russians are coming here." I narrowed my eyes at him.

My phone pinged again.

Eunoia: And what? So you did do it. Oh my goodness. Why the fuck you did it? Are you fucking with me Rein? This is totally and absolutely crazy. You are stalking and doing everything where I live and work. Why why why? I NEED EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW.

"Why do you think like that?" I asked him. Well Russians and we were not enemy but I couldn't say that we are friends either.

Me: Like I said before I wanted it so I did it. There is no explanation what and why I did it.

"Volkov have some business here too and I am afraid he will meet you regarding about his shipment as his was stolen containing millions of material." He said.

I knew that fucking information too. Volkov will come and meet me because he thinks I am stealing his fucking shit.

Like it ever going to fucking possible.

I don't do that cheap and lowkey shit. I have standards and everyone knew that too.

Eunoia: Urgh. You are so...forget it. And oh, Behave Rein.

And that put a smile on my face as I put my phone in my pants. She used my words against me.

Perfetto.

I opened the door of my Jeep as Dimitri too sat in the passenger.

"What did she say?" He just couldn't shut up, could he?

"The smile on your face is something boss."

I started the ignition without saying anything back to him and drove towards the warehouse.

"Volkov will come here but won't do anything." As I lit my cigarette. I took a long drag in my lungs.

He turned the fucking music on. "Not only he but no one can do anything boss."

That is fucking right as I turned off the music hearing his murmur.

I took a one glance at him. "Did you say something Dimitri?"

He smiled innocently at me. "Nope Boss. Everything is good."

I nodded at him. We both knew each other very well but that doesn't fucking mean he will say anything to me or disrespect me in any way.