𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬

Five looked at the paper holding his wife's hand. It was 1982. The two walked in and approached a lady with Curley blonde hair. "Excuse me" Five spoke clearing his throat. "Aw! You two snuck up on me there!" The lady exclaimed with a smile. Y/N sent her a sweet fake smile squeezing Fives hand. "If you two kids are looking for the cookies we dont put em out till three!"

"We can hardly wait" Five signed with a sarcastic tone. "Uh do you happen to know where the midwest soybean society is meeting?"

Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room.
You two looking for your moms? Are they in for the convention? Gonna ask to go on a nice little ice cream date?" She smiled with a response "Hey, could I get some change?" Five asked dodging her questions"
"Oh, sure, I'll just look in my purse!" She exhaled and unzipped her bag.

"Only a nickel and a couple of dimes...Oh! You...are...in...luck, mister! Make sure to get your pretty girlfriend something to!" The blonde Curley haired lady spoke and put the change in his hand. "Tou know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time." Five chuckled softly

. . .

The lady looked at him confused until Y/N pulled his hand walked away. "Thanks for the change!" She smiled politely and dragged her husband with her.

The two aporched the vending machine as Five played with the change in his hand. He put the coins in and pressed FG. It rolled but didnt come out. Y/N sighed leaning against the wall as five pressed the buttons frantically. "Come on!" He shouted and hit the machine. "Stupid freaking fudge nutter! Fucking fudge nutter!" He gritted and kicked the glass in breaking it.

Y/N shook her head and pealed the glass off grabbing the candy bar he wanted. She grabbed a few and slid them into her pockets as she saw her husband run his finger along the side of a cake and put the frosting on his finger into his mouth sucking on it  She caught up to him shaking her head at his childish antics. "Really?" She scoffed.

He turned to her and shoved the finger that was in his mouth into hers. Her eyes widned as she sighed sucking on it slightly as he pulled his finger out of her mouth. He went a grabbed a axe that was hanging on the wall in case of emergency and she lifted her skirt and got the kitchen knife that was taped around her leg that she stole from elliot.

The two approached the door and took a breath. "Ready my love?" He asked and took her hand bring it up to him. He kissed the back of her hand in a gentleman manner making her face heat up. "Let's get this over with" she spoke and pulled her hand away.

The two walked in and Y/N looked around. "Let's move onto article 17 please-You two!" The fish man shouted. "Call security!"

Five blinked quickly and chopped the lady's arm off slaptteirng blood on her self. A few got up and began to run to the door but Five's wife stood in there way. She used the force of her power and pushed them down to the ground. She slid quickly behind them and grabbed ones hair pulling it all the way facing her. She smiled sadistically at the man and slit his thought open splattering blood on himself as well.

She used the force of her power and snapped the others two heads off getting more blood on herself. Five blinkeed to the other groups of men and killed them quickly and swiftly. He blinked again and pierced his axe through someones chest as Y/N used the force of her power and put ther ahead into the ceiling. They hung down like a chandelier as the assassins wife stabbed another woman in the head.

She turned and fixed Fives tie pecking his lips. He blinked onto the table and smiled looking down at the fish man. "She sent you two didnt she?!" He asked trembling in fear. "Does it really matter now?" Five breathed out as
Y/N chewed on the tip of her knife playing with it in her hand. "Whatever she offered you I will double it! Triple it!" The fish man offered fearing for his life.

"I'm not doing the for money!" Five exclaimed being ready to kill him off along with the rest. Suddenly they younge looking assassins heard a shriek and were surprised as well as frustrated when that Curley blonde lady tackled Y/Ns husband.

Five grunted trying to get out of her grip as Y/N stood still letting him handle this for her own amusement.

"Get off me!" He yelled  "You're gonna pay for that vending machine,
little mister!" She yelled back. "Yeah?" He grunted and elbowed her in the face. "I don't wanna hurt you, all right?!" Suddenly the lady socked him in the face with anger "Hurt me? Oh, I ain't afraid of you, you little pus ball!" She shouted.

Five popped her in the face knocking her out this time.

"Shit!" He sighed noticing the fish man left. "Your a real brat" he gritted looking at his wife. She smiled and grabbed a wooden long flat stick from the wall and handed it to him. He blinked the two out and in front of the fish man. "You want this one?" She asked. "Yeah" he answered and glared at him. "Surely we can come to some sort of agreement that benefits both parties! Quid pro qou?!" He asked as five squinted his eyes at him

"Why not!" Five smiled sarcastically. "Heres your quid!" He grunted and hit him in the side "heres your pro!" Another hit.

"..here's your quo..." he breathed out and swung the wooden stick and smashed the glass surrounding the fish. Five sighed looking at his body as the door opened then closed after the people looked at the bloody younge looking people.

Five threw his head back taking a breath as Y/N dropped the knife running her hands through her hair taking a breath as well.