Bloody Love - 4

As Minx was stacking the new horror and adventurous books, placing them in alphabetical order in the shelves, she saw the same figure as last time in the far corner of where she was. She didn't know if she was imagining it or hallucinating, but, she just stood there staring back at him watching his actions. He really didn't move.. He just stood there quietly looking down at the ground his bloody smile peeking through his long black straight hair that stopped at his mid back. She continued watching, Staring over at the corner watching him vanish before her eyes. "W-Wha-" 

"Hey Minx." 

One of the volunteering workers said. "You alright.?" He asked her waving his hand in front of her as she continued to stare Exactly at the corner where Jeff was once standing, without blinking for a second. She blinked a few times as her balance started to get uneasy causing her to fall forward. Her volunteer worker, Chase, walked infront of her catching her in his arms. "Woahh, there. Let's get you to the nurse." He said picking her up bridal style walking her over to the door with the big red plus sign on it. He laid her down on the bed next to the desk waiting for the nurse to come back from her break.

"I'll be right back, i'm going to go get the nurse. Lay here." He told her being an idiot walking out of the room leaving her there panting heavily. While laying there, Minx opened her eyes finally blinking several times looking all around to see where she was. "Nurses office... Did something happen?" She asks herself sitting up on the bed that she was laying on. "Chase...?" She said quietly hugging herself wrapping both of her arms around her stomach. She sighed sitting against the board of the bed looking around cautiously. She looked away from the door looking at the wall then looked back almost screaming to the top of her lungs when she saw him again. Jeff. Her eyes widened as she started at him. She was terrified and tired of seeing him at the moment. 

"J-Jeff.. what do you want? Why do you keep following me?" She asked softly watching him come closer to her with his knife. 'i think if he wanted to kill me... He would've already...' She thought. Jeff chuckled stopping in front of her crawling on top of her as he placed his hands on her neck squeezing it tightly starting to choke her. Minx started gasping for air pulling her shaky hands up to his wrists pulling them weakly. "S-St-op... it.. " She said quietly. Grunting in pain, She gasped quietly as her eyes slowly started closing.

Chase finally came back with the nurse seeing a fading away black figure. "Minx? Minx!" He yelled as the figure vanished away. Minx started gasping for air and coughing as she let her arms fall down weakly by her sides. Chase ran over to Minx, The nurse following along, then kneed down next to her holding her hand as if she was dying. "Minx, Minx, stay with me, Breathe. Don't go into the light Minx." He told her. She looked over at him panting squinting her eyes to see him more clearly. "Why are you... talking like.. that? It's not like.... I'm dying.." She said quietly as the nurse took her temperature. "I know you're not dying... Just - I'm worried..."

"Hm... 96.3 .. you don't seem to have a fever." She said taking out the needle. Opening her eyes widely, Minx looked at the needle as it was being filled with medicine. Chase looked up at the needle then back at her. "Are you afraid of needles...?" He asked Minx. She unwidened her eyes taking a deep breath. "No, i'm not A-Afraid.." She told him. The nurse gripped onto Minx's arm placing the needles sharp point where her vein was. "This will only hurt for a few seconds." She told her slowly sticking it into her vein pushing onto it slowly and carefully putting the medicine into her system.

Minx looked over at the needle that was in her arm and started Hyperventilating getting too nervous about it. Chase looked over at her quickly. "Hey Minx, calm down, take deep breaths, it's okay." He told her. Minx stopped hyperventilating after a while taking deep breaths as she watched the needle slowly come out of her arm. "That wasn't Too bad, was it?" The nurse asked her wiping the needle throwing it in the trash as she placed a band aid where blood with slowly spewing out. Minx sighed out of relief as she shook her head no answering her question.

"Will i be able to continue working?" She asked the nurse. The nurse shook her head looking at Chase. " Do you mind taking her home for me?" She asked him. Chase nodded. "Sure." Minx looked over at Chase who still held her hand and blushed lightly. "C-Can you get my skateboard for me?" She asked quietly. "Yeah Sure, Where is it?" Chase asked her. "By the bookshelves named 'A-C' " She told him watching him get up going out of the door. A few minutes later, he came back with her skateboard. "Here we are.... Ready to go?" He asked her. Minx nodded as Chase handed her the skateboard picking her up bridal style once again.

"Seeya later Ms.Angee." "Bye Ms.Angee." They both said to the nurse then walked out going outside to his car. He placed her into the passengers seat closing the door carefully. "Buckle Up." He told her. She sat up in her seat putting on her seat belt then watched him get in the drivers seat. She put her skateboard down by her feet as she sat up staring out of the window as he pulled out. "I wonder... what's going to happen..." She said quietly .

'Something.... Terrifying...'