Bloody Love - 6

Seconds later, Chase came bursting through the door watching it break down falling onto the floor into a million pieces then started dusting himself off. "If You Want To Die, Put The Knife Down." He said to Jeff. Jeff was about to stab Minx in the heart when he chuckled slightly looking up at him. "Die?" He asked unsure if he heard the right word. "Yes, Die." Chase repeated walking towards Him and Minx.

Minx opened her eyes starting to panic as she knocked Jeff off of her catching him off guard. Chase helped Minx up as Jeff fell over and put her on his back. "Who was that guy?" He asked her. Minx held onto Chase tightly panting slightly reliving the terrifying thing that just happened a few minutes ago. "Jeff.." She said quietly. Chase walked down the steps quickly and out the door.

"Whose Jeff?" he asked putting her down carefully. She dusted herself off slowly starting to walk with him watching both of her legs start to wobble. She couldn't walk because of how shocked she was. "Someone who... Killed my parents..." Chase gasped looking over at her watching her wobble as she walked.

"....." He picked her up bridal style continuing to walk. "I'm sorry for your loss.." He told her. "Thanks." She said quietly. "Where are we going?"

"To my house." He told her simply. "Why?" She asked. "To get you away from him." He told her again quite simply. "But... He follows me everywhere..." She told him. Chase thought for a moment.

"..... Don't Worry.... I'll protect you." He told her. Minx gasped as she heard that statement and looked up at him as her eyes started to tear up. Chase looked down at her chuckling. "Why're You Crying?" He asked seeing the tears roll down her cheeks. "I'm... So happy... is all.. So Happy That... I will actually have someone that'll protect me.. and care.. after all these years of being alone... i'm so happy..."

She told him burying her face into his chest continuing to cry tears of happiness. "Don't cry... I hate seeing beautiful girls cry... Even of happiness." He told her looking down at her smiling. Minx stopped crying wiping the tears away looking up at him returning the smile. "Okay... I won't cry..."

"Good.." He said putting her down. "Because, beautiful girls shouldn't cry..... It might cause... wrinkles or something..." He told her wiping the remaining tears away with his thumb. Minx blushed lightly looking up at him as he wiped the tears away. "Thanks..." "Okay, now C'mon, My house is right around the corner."

He told her taking her hand hurrying to his house. "If you stay here, maybe he wouldn't bother you.... as... much.." He stopped walking stopping in front of the front steps looking up seeing Jeff who was sitting there on the step waiting for the both of them. "But... how-" "You can't run away, Minx."

Jeff told her standing up from the step walking towards the two with his two machetes. "I will continue to follow you until you give up, and i will kill you... when the time comes." He said putting the machetes' sharp tip up to her chin lifting up her head slowly. "No!" Chase said pushing him and the machetes' tip out of the way and stepped in front of her.

"You will not touch her, not while i'm here. I will fight for her, until the very end. And i will protect her. So until then, i will fight and protect her and i promise that." He explained to him. Jeff fake yawned checking his fake watch. "Gaah, How boring is that... I's rather hear the pained screams of everyone i kill, that sounds more exciting at the moment.... doesn't it?"

He asked chuckling. "No! no, no it does not." Minx said from behind Chase. "Go away Jeff!" Jeff tilted his head. "Hmm...?~ Oh, so now that someone is in front of you playing hero and protecting you, you want to act all "Big and Bad" ? When in Reality, You're Weak and Pathetic." He said grinning.

"That- That's not true!" She told him gripping Chases' shirt tightly. "If it's not true, come on out in the open." "Minx, don't do it, you don't have to prove anything to him." Chase said looking behind him to face her. She looked up at Jeff. "Fine.." she said quietly letting go of Chases' shirt.

"Minx, Don't do it." "Why not? What's the worst that could happen Chase?" She asked obviously knowing the answer. "The worst that could happen is him killing you!" Chase told her watching her step from behind him. 'You're over reacting...' She thought. Jeff was sitting down on the steps once again covering his mouth for a fake yawn. "AAh~ How boring." He says once again. "GaAh... I'm tired, I'm gonna do this later." He told them vanishing after a few seconds.

"Um Okay... let's have fun here..." Chase told Minx Looking over at her. "Sure.." She replied quietly looking back at him smiling brightly.