6.

Jimin was playing with Yejun upstairs at Taehyung's apartment. As Tae sat on the couch, he crossed his arms.

The feeling of being a third wheel weighed heavily on him.

He huffed in annoyance, "Yejun-ah, It's time for bed." Tae got up from the couch. "It's only 4pm though." Yejun pouted, making sure to jut out his bottom lip.

"Yes, but you're not a morning person, so let's get going now because I don't need you struggling to wake up." Talking almost yelling, Tae called Yejun, who jumped on Jimin's lap and clung to his neck.

Taking a deep breath, Tae rolled his eyes as he sighed. A sway of the door revealed Jungkook.

The door slammed shut as Jungkook grunted. "Well, hello to you as well." Taehyung spoke in full sarcasm.

"I'm not in the mood to joke around." Jungkook groaned. "Had a bad day?" Jimin asked which cause Jungkook to tsk.

"If it wasn't for your fucking roommate, maybe I would've had a good day." Jungkook faked smiled. "Who? Jin?" Jimin questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who else?" sassed Jungkook. "Excuse me? I don't need your presumptuousness, I just asked a question." Jimin spat back. Tae and Jungkook looked at him in confusion. "What the hell is presumptuousness?"

"Nevermind," Jimin sighed, "Jin isn't a bad person, you must've done something to him."

"What a bunch of bullshit, he's an asshole, and he tries to use big words in order to seem smarter. He's a terrible tutor."

"Wait a minute," Jimin paused, "Seokjin is tutoring you?" Jungkook nodded at Jimin's question. "Jin was essentially forced to tutor you, not that you heard it from me. Maybe that's why he's upset: he was threatened with failure if he didn't comply."

Jungkook sighed in frustration, "Great, you do it too."

"Chimmy-hyung? What's a asshole?" Yejun asked while blinking his doe eyes rapidly. Jungkook bursted into a fit of laughter. "Yejun-ah, you can't say that, okay?" Jimin rolled his eyes at Jungkook who was still silently giggling.

"Jungkook-hyung said it too." He whined. "Hyung!" Yejun started, "You're an asshole." He covered his mouth with his tiny hand and started giggling.

Jimin couldn't help but giggle at him. "Alright, that's enough for you." Tae picked up his baby brother and took him to his bedroom, ignoring his cries for Jimin.

After hearing what Jimin said, Jungkook sat down and pondered. In spite of the fact that he shouldn't feel sympathy for Seokjin, he nevertheless does.

He went to take a shower before going downstairs to study with Jin. He changed into a black hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

Leaving their apartment, Jungkook walked downstairs mumbling to himself. He honestly didn't want to deal with Jin imp like behavior.

He knocked on the door waiting for Jin to open it. The door swang open, and Jungkook walked in.

Jin scoffed, "Excuse me? Did I invite you in?"

"Well, you opened the door." Jungkook replied, which cause Jin to scoff. "Whatever, did you bring your books?"

"Does it look like I brought them?" Jungkook sat down on Jin's bed, "You didn't tell me to bring them."

"Any person with common sense would've brought their books to study." Jin said, he sighed while trying to reach his extra books on the top shelf.

As Jungkook stood up, he held Jin's waist and moved him aside to get his books. "I didn't need your help." Jin rolled his eyes. "Can you at least say thank you?"

"My sincere thanks go out to you for your help; which I did not require at all."

Jungkook stared at Jin in confusion, "You have an ugly attitude for someone with such a pretty face."

"Can we just get started already?" Jin tried to change the subect, he could feel the heat rising to his ears.

"Sure." Jin sat down beside Jungkook and began their study session.

After a while, Jungkook dozed off to sleep in Jin's bed.

As soon as Jin had closed the books, he put them back in their proper place. As he looked at him, he rolled his eyes; not wanting to wake him up.

After getting some blankets, he went into the living room.