16.

"Jimin, I need to tell you something." Jungkook whispered, "You like Jin, don't you?" Jimin's face remained coy. "W-what! How do you know that?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh, so you like him? That's so cute!" Jimin's expression lit up. "So that means Taehyung owes me Buldak."

"You guys betted food? That is so big-backed." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Uh huh, so... how long have you liked Jin?" Jimin questioned. "When I first saw him, he was so breathtakingly beautiful, he was perfect. Then he opened his mouth and gave me a rude attitude, so I decided to give the energy back but I called him a rich snob, and he was so aggressive towards me, I almost thought... wow this guy is full of himself.

Until we hung out more and he's so adorable, funny, and mean to me. "Jimin, I'm in love." Jungkook breathed like a flimsy princess, "so you like like Jin?"

Jungkook nodded yes. "How did you feel when you guys kissed?" Jimin weirdly wiggled his eyebrows. "I was dreaming, his lips are so pillowy." He's so perfect and he's geeky. "Ugh, why am I like this..." Jungkook groaned.

"Yeah, I recorded the entire thing," Jimin chuckled. "No! Please Jimin, don't show him," Jungkook begged. "Let me tell him myself, please!"

"Calm down JK, I'm not gonna show him, it's just for memories. I can play this audio at y'all's wedding," Jimin does the thing with his eyebrows again. "Jimin, stop."

"I bet Jin likes you too Jungkook." Jimin's mood quickly changed and he wanted to try his best to be there for his friend. "You think so?" Jungkook asked with hope. Jimin nodded, "he gets quirky around you, he likes you, even if it's a teeny bit."

"I try to put on this nonchalant act but if he rejects me I don't think I'll ever be the same again."

"Jungkook, calm down. Try to be nice to him and be open-minded, then when the moment is right, tell him how you feel."

Jungkook was second-guessing and regretting even telling Jimin he had feelings for Seokjin. "Jimin, I'm not gay and I know Jin is a boy but this is my first time feeling like this for someone." Jungkook frustratedly touched his hair. "It's okay Jungkook, I'm not here to judge you and Seokjin is a great guy, he'd understand all jokes aside."

"Okay, I'll tell him soon, thanks Jimin." Jungkook smiled and hugged Jimin. "Of course, now I'm a therapist and a gambler."

"Gambler?" Jungkook questioned. "My Buldak." He replied, "Oh!" Jungkook dragged out, "I'll see you later." Jimin nodded and locked up behind Jungkook.

**

"Eomma!" Jin paraded, "You're finally here!"

"Yes, I am. I told you I'd be here!" She hugged Jin, "I smell food." She ran to the kitchen, "Yes, I cooked, I'll go grab Jimin." Jin ran upstairs but as he went up he saw Jimin and Jungkook hug. He felt a hint of jealousy flow over his body. "Jimin." Jin called out, "Eomma is here, bring Taehyung." He said emotionless and returned downstairs.

Jungkook noticed his expression but he uttered to keep quiet. All four of them were gathered in Jin's apartment, eating.

"So." Jin's mother paused, "Who's the asshole my son is tutoring?" She blurted out. "Eomma!" Jin covered his face in embarrassment. "Is it you?" She pointed to Jungkook. She noticed his face was flushed and his head was ducked down. "Well... Seokjin isn't too easy to get along with at first. We still have our moments but I'd like to say we are friends." Jungkook spoke hesitantly.

"He's a liar. He was rude to me first, and I just returned the energy." Jin shrugged his shoulders. "You called me dumb, you made fun of my grade point average, and used big words on me to make me feel stupid." Jungkook humbled him with that one sentence.

"Seokjin-ah?!" His eomma gasped, "Okay but he called me a rich snob, blackmailed me, made me mad on purpose, laughed in my face, called me a boss around, and dumped a bowl of flour on my head!" Jin pouted seeing his mom take Jungkook's side.

"W-wow." Jimin and Taehyung remained silent. "Is this true?" She questioned Jungkook, and he nodded hesitantly. "Okay, but the flour joke is funny. I'm imagining him looking like a dumpling right now."

"That's what I said!" Jungkook laughed. Jin's mouth hung agape, his mom and Jungkook were bonding over this.

**

Jin was in his room, staring at the ceiling. He heard a knock and sighed, "It's open." It was Jungkook. "What do you want?" He replied snarly. "I wanted to talk to you about something. It's important."

"Sure, what's up?" Jungkook hesitated but decided to go with it. "Do you wanna hang out but like more than that?" He prayed Jin said yes. "Like a date?" Jin questioned, and Jungkook nodded slowly. "Uh, when?"

Is Saturday 8 pm a good time for you?" Jungkook suggested. Jungkook smiled back at Jin and he reciprocated the smile by smiling back at him. Jin said, "Yeah, I'm down.".

Jungkook left the room and smiled to himself.

**

A/N: i owe it you guys, 4 of my books are over 10k thankyouuu <3