arabella merainne knowles - diaz

𝕱𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝕹𝐀𝐌𝐄 : : arabella merainne knowles

𝕬𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒 (𝕰𝐒) : : n // a

𝕻𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝕹𝐀𝐌𝐄 : : arabella

𝕲𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 ++ 𝕻𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒 : : female ,, she // her

𝕾𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 : : bisexual

𝕬𝐆𝐄 : : xvii

𝕭𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 ++ 𝕳𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐄 : : august fourteenth ,, leo

𝕱𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 : : danielle rose russel

𝕻𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 : : kayla knowles and valentina diaz

𝕻𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 : : archery ,, slight illusion creation

𝕭𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ++ 𝕻𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 : : arabella grew up in a loving household and that was no secret .. her cousins from both will and austin's side were constantly around her ,, so she never felt disconnected from her godly roots ,, despite being only a legacy .. as a young child ,, arabella always wanted to listen to her elder's advice ,, because she ,, like many other children ,, couldn't wait to grow up and be an adult .. this would soon scar her as she developed an obsession with perfectionism in her teen years .. arabella ,, from her teenage years ,, besides developing a severe case of perfectionism ,, developed a maternal type personality .. she soon became somewhat responsible for all her younger siblings as well as taking upon one or two more house chores as her mother trained more for the olympics ,, and her other mother had to balance supporting her wife and being a mother .. it could and most likely would mean something catastrophic happening to her family ,, which is something she did not want to happen .. arabella tends to overwork herself quite a bit as well . . . her sudden and quick reaction was overdramatic ,, but fueled by hormones and her resistance to the family's normal routine changing (( she has a fear of change )) .. it was also just a shock to her that suddenly ,, her parents and cousins and aunts and uncles just weren't around as much as she was used too ,, and she was cooped up with her siblings more .. she felt that if everyone else was changing (( which everyone was ,, in some way shape or form ,, but not dramatically )) ,, she would have to as well .. if she didn't change ,, her current // old self would be stuck in the present ,, and she would never be able to reach the her of the future if she didn't change right away .. it took her a long time to get over the fear of change and unforeseeable future ,, as well as many consolations from close // loved ones .. this inability to deal with perfectionism lead to her becoming a detective and solving crimes with her cousin maria in the near future ,, however ..

𝕷𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 : : the beach ,, anything tropical ,, staying at home ,, training ,, sticking to a schedule // establishing a routine ..

𝕯𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 : : recognizing her own failure ,, being forced into doing something she doesn't want to do ..

𝕾𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 : : she never gives up

𝖂𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 : : the slightest imperfection can throw her off

𝕼𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 : : OO1. ❝ i'm not like the rest of you ,, mom .. in my dying ,, sickened utopia ,, the slightest imperfection calls my name .. and it eats at my guts .. ❞ OO2. ❝ i don't know .. i don't know a lot of things .. maybe that's why i get so engrossed in mysteries .. it makes me feel like at least i know something . . . ❞ OO3. ❝ i'm crazy .. medically insane .. probably .. who knows ?? my therapist probably ,, actually .. i mean i don't know .. or ,, for that matter ,, care .. it's really not my problem .. i'm not the one who has to deal with me .. ❞ OO4. ❝ to witness the life of star ,, you must first become a star yourself ,, you know ❞ OO5. ❝ dear diary . . . i loved ,, i lived ,, i learned .. ❞