Chapter 26: maiden of the sky.

Third P.O.V

Almost every oracion seis having hard time to deal with cocky young sparda.

Brain, the commander of oracion seis was about to use his magic until he spot wendy.

Racer: "Brain, why did you stop your magic?"

Cobra: "you know her?"

Brain: "there no doubt about it, wendy, is the maiden of the sky!"

Y/n: "well, he said it, roll credit."

Lucy: "there no time for joke!"

Gray: "the maiden..."

Ren: "of the sky?"

Wendy: "what he talking about!?"

Brain: "heh, to think I would meet her in a place like this, this is quite a find. Come!"

He use dark magic, a long green beam heading toward wendy as it grab her.

Carla/happy: "wendy!"

Natsu: "oi! What are you doing?!"

Hoteye: "money makes all men equal! Yes!"

Then suddenly the ground distort.

Wendy: "carla!"

Carla: "wendy!"

Then y/n ran up to Brain.

Y/n: "alright! First, child endangerment and kidnapping a child? Bring it on bitch!"

As he about to slash Brain with his force edge, wendy and happy was in front of him, he stop himself to not hurt the girl and cat.

Racer goes to kick him, y/n with his quick reflexes, dodge his kick and he goes back to his team.

Y/n: "bastard."

Brain: "I have no business with you any longer, we shall meet again, descendent of sparda. Begone! Dark rondo!"

He shoot multiple of projection at them.

Everyone was prepared to protect themselves, y/n hold his katana to release a devastate move. Until.

Jura: "iron rock wall!"

Form of ground, goes above them and block all the attack.

Jura: "that was too close.."

Everyone get up from attack until the oracion seis are gone.

Hibiki: "they beat everyone.."

Eve: "they're too strong, we never stood a chance.."

Y/n: "to you guys, but going against all six members by myself hmm, it does take few more members to beat them."

Ren: "it no surprise, you are the descendent of the legendary dark knight sparda kin. Many parents tell the story of their kids."

Y/n: "well, you can ask me about it later, right now, we got bunch of child kidnapped to be drop dead."

Jura: "he right, we need to focus on those six general, be alert anyone who look like you."

Lucy: "were there anyone else inside it?"

Ren: "there no need, she is remotely control to her destination."

Lyon walk to Jura.

Lyon: "I see you're unharmed as well, Mr. Jura."

Jura: "no, I almost didn't make it. But sir ichiya painkillers parfum is making bearable for now, though."