Chapter 41: who the lucky one?

Third P.O.V

It the time for the years, S-class wizard advancement exam start now, eight has been chosen to goes to island, if they succeed they will be become S-class and if they don't, they have to wait next year.

Now eight participants are sailing to island then got hot, really hot. Everyone was sweating so bad.

Lucy: "so hot... even though it was winter at home, what is this?! I think I'm gonna melt! I'll turn into ice cream and get eaten by happy."

Happy: "no thanks."

Most of them either hot or don't bother with heat.

Levy: "lu-chan, sit up straight."

Cana: "because of current, this area has same climate all year's round."

Happy: "I feel sluggish..."

Lucy: "I'm gonna turn into ice cream..."

Happy: "aye..."

Juvia, freed, Bickslow and gajeel were people didn't change their summer outfit, lisanna was using ice glass to cool her.

Gajeel: "this heat ain't nothing."

Lisanna: "juvia, aren't you hot all bundled up in that?"

Juvia: "juvia is not hot but..." She turn to see gray naked. "That gray naked body is hot!"

Gray: "so hot..."

Natsu: "I feel sick..."

Natsu goes over to Leo, about to puke.

Leo: "natsu! Keep it away from here, okay?"

Natsu: "Wendy didn't perform a troia spell on me!"

He puke over the ship to the sea.

Leo: "can't blame her, after all, she mest partner."

Wendy: "I'm sorry, natsu-san."

Y/n: "you guys ever stop complaining? It not that bad."

Patty: "y/n

Patty: "y/n.... it was a mistake to be with partner with you, the hot... is killing me..."

Happy: "y/n, can you summon your ice dog, it will be nice..."

Y/n: "no can't do, if I do that this ship will be cramp, cerberus is a big boy plus, I'm actually cool with the devil arm with me. Ask gray, he a ice make wizard."

Happy: "good idea, gray make ice."

Gray: "why me..."

Y/n look at the big tree, knowing they are getting close.