Eyes Aren't Supposed To Do That

I think it's safe to say I have Empires brainrot cuz it got my writer brain in a chokehold fr. Also, as it says in the tags, Scott pops his yellow eye out in this fic. I tagged body horror cuz I wasn't sure what else to describe it as. If that makes you uncomfy, feel free to stop reading here. Stay safe y'all

--------------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Perfect," Scott said as he added the final touches to his party outfit. It was basically his normal attire but with a little more... pizazz. That is if you consider glittery eyeshadow that complimented his heterochromatic eyes, dangly flower earrings, a pair of high heeled boots and a few necklaces he'd collected over his years of adventuring a little more pizazz.

Scott then slid down the ladder from his bedroom into the main area of his house. As he walked to the door he glanced at the clock. Humming lowly when he saw the time. He was running late but you know what they say. You can't rush beauty. Or however the saying goes. Scott exited his house and adjusted his wings. Double checking that he had enough rockets for the trip to Sausage's empire and back. Once he was done with that, the cyanette took off.

It didn't take much flying before Scott could see the familiar landscape of Sanctuary in the distance. With one final rocket to propel him forward, Scott gracefully landed a few feet from the building Sausage specified to show up at. He then dusted himself off and ran a hand through his windswept hair to comb it back into its proper place. After a few moments of doing that, Scott was satisfied and sauntered up to the door. Rapping his knuckles against it a few times. Hopefully it was loud enough to be heard above the music playing inside.

"Scott! There you are!" Sausage greeted as soon as he opened the door, "I was starting to think you wouldn't show."

"You and I both know I'd never miss a party," Scott said.

"True," Sausage said, stepping aside to let Scott in.

The music was definitely louder once inside but not hellishly so. Sausage shut the door behind him as Scott made his way towards where everyone else was gathered.

"Well, well, well," Pix said, "Look who's finally here."

"Aww, did you all miss me that badly?" Scott asked as he joined the group.

"Not really no," Katherine said with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"You wound me," Scott said, dramatically placing a hand over his heart.

The group of emperors shared a laugh at Scott's theatrics and went back to their previous activities. Scott grabbed a drink from one of the many tables laden with delectable treats and went to mingle. Within the next half an hour he'd spoken with almost everyone and managed to fluster Jimmy nearly five times over. Scott was definitely enjoying himself.

Soon, Sausage turned the music down so that it was more of an ambient background noise. This got the attention of all the rulers. Sausage waited a few moments to ensure everyone's eyes were on him.

"Is everybody having a good time?" Sausage asked, to which he was met with a positive slew of responses, "Good, good. Before the night is over, I've planned a little contest of sorts. And yes there is a prize."

That caused a series of hushed whispers to break out amongst the party goers. There was going to be a contest? Better yet, one with a prize? Now you're talking.

"What kind of contest is it?" Shelby asked, as everyone went to form a circle in the sitting area.

"It's a contest to see who has the best party trick!" Sausage beamed.