1: The Clone in Another World

Atraken, 21.1 BBY, Y/N POV.

As one of the early fronts of the conflict, Atraken was plagued by warfare for almost a year. For the most part, the two opposing forces were locked in a stalemate. The Republic wanted all of that doonium but the CIS were well entrenched and dug into the planet's mines.  Its distant location from the Corellian Trade Spine hampered Republic resupply efforts but further thoughts soon left in my head as I and my brothers will participate in an upcoming offensive. Our attack will coincide with Operation Katabatic with Major Nick Rostu's fresh attack to push forward toward the capital. 

Phase 1 Clone Trooper 1: "Come on, brothers! For the Republic!"

Y/N: *Fires my WESTAR M-5 blaster rifle* "Droids!"

Our advance was met with a column of battle droids, spider droids, tanks, and droidekas as the men pushed forward. I threw dozens of thermal detonators at them as we used the explosions as cover and opened fire upon the startled droids. After mopping up the resistance, Our forces captured several strategic outposts from the past months of stalemate. 

Republic forces launched an all-out attack on numerous strongholds in an attempt to capture Kattellyn City in a lightning assault

Republic forces launched an all-out attack on numerous strongholds in an attempt to capture Kattellyn City in a lightning assault. Our bombers and artillery began indiscriminate shelling and bombing campaigns over a dozen enemy strongholds at the expense of heavy civilian casualties during the phase of Operation Katabatic. For us clones, It didn't much matter. Our superiors command while we implement the system in action.  

Phase 1 Clone Trooper 1: "Good to see you, sir."

Y/N: "Distract the droids while we take out those guns."

 Phase 1 Clone Trooper 1: "Yes, sir."

 Phase 1 Clone Trooper 2: "Copy that."

Y/N: "Engineers! Follow me!"

I led the charge as we broke through the fierce defenses of the CIS and mopped up the remains. Despite the many troopers falling to keep up with me, The men still tried to keep pace despite the casualties as we blasted numerous B2 Super battle droids until we finally reached the AA guns.