10: Slice of Life, and Elven Refugees

3rd Person. 

Y/N had been confessed to by Rurushi about her feelings for him. Y/N accepted her confession and she was overjoyed. However, the clones of Y/N, including his tunnel vision, were uncertain about such relationships and how they worked. His knowledge was limited based on stories he had read about this world and his own experiences. Nevertheless, he always did his best to take care of those he cared about, even though his heart longed for battle, glory, conquest, and to secure a resting place for all his brothers who died in the Clone Wars and thereafter. 

Y/N got out of bed early while Rurushi was still sleeping beside him, cuddling him closely. He silently moved her to a distance to cook breakfast. He started cooking an Alderaanian Aurodium Omelette with Chandrilan Caviar and Naboo Nectarine Reduction, as the aroma wafted throughout the house. During his stay at the Silver Moon Inn, he learned how to cook, season, and do other household chores, thanks to Micah's help. Rurushi woke up and saw Y/N carrying her breakfast to her bed.

Rurushi Ru: *Yawns and stretches her hands* "You're up early, honeybuns~

Rurushi Ru: *Yawns and stretches her hands* "You're up early, honeybuns~."

Y/N: "Well, Someone has to cook for us since it seems you aren't used to my kind of life."

Rurushi Ru: "I've always used to a life where I just have to ask and I would have it. I learned the hard way what's like to survive on your own. This is the life I can experiment freely, without someone breathing down my neck, and enjoy a quiet life. It's hard but you feel some level of satisfaction in the end."

Y/N: "I don't blame you. The fact that you managed to survive long enough before we arrived is a testament to your skills. Come, Breakfast has been served."

Rurushi got up from her bed and she was drooling at the sight of her breakfast. She stated it and she couldn't get enough. 

Rurushi Ru: "You made this

Rurushi Ru: "You made this...?"

Y/N: "I did. You're in deep sleep and wouldn't let me go last night after sucking my blood like a leech."

Rurushi Ru: *Gloomy face as her eyebrows twitch in embarrassment* "Please don't bring that up. My pride is very hurt right now."

Y/N: "You had one? I thought you didn't."