𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯༒𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤

𝐍 𝐀 𝐒 𝐈 𝐑    &    𝐃 𝐈 𝐎 𝐑

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Dior is a smart, driven, open-minded young woman following her dreams of becoming a model. Something that she has been very passionate about since she was just a little kid.

Growing up she didn't have that much of a support system. The only person who believed in her was her father, but sadly he passed away tragically in a car accident after having a heart attack while driving.

Even though she was left completely shattered and devastated by her loss, she kept chasing her dreams because she knew it would make him proud.

Her father's death left a strain on the relationship she had with her mother mainly because she moved on too fast, and failed to fulfill her motherly duties of consoling her daughter when she needed her the most. Dior was nine and had to grieve all by herself.

She despised her mom's new boyfriend and his daughter Chloe, mainly because he was pushy and Chloe was a bully. She was a spoiled daddy's girl who thought she was better than everyone and that she was on top of the world.

But Dior never paid her any mind, always stayed to herself, and avoided her at all costs.

Right after she graduated high school, she left home for London to further her education in literature and also escape the chaotic environment she lived in.

Four short years later, she hoped to return home to a better peaceful life and continue following her modeling career, but instead came back to problems that would make a sane person go mad.

That's when she met Nasir. A tall mysterious seductive French man who had a way with his words, and she wanted him to explore every inch of her body and be his sickening desire.

The only problem is, he was the husband of her stuck-up step-sister. But she couldn't stay away from his daunting eyes and his warm teasing touch.

Her intentions were never to wreck the marriage or get involved with Chloe's husband. But the tension they had was too much and they couldn't keep away from each other.

He was her sinful lust, just the mere thought of him would make her drop to her knees.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

𝐄  𝐒  𝐓  𝐇  É  𝐓  𝐈  𝐐  𝐔  𝐄