Prologue

Deep under jade mountain, Flame the Skywing was exploring a cave. He was hopefully looking for undiscovered treasure for him to keep.

Flame: I'm starting to think there is nothing down here

He kept searching until he reached a dead end cave wall with a stone button in it .Flame approached and punched the button as hard as he could.

*Knuckles bleeding*

Flame: OW WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT.

The door had not moved so Flame punched the button again only not as hard as before. The blood from his knuckles started to drip from his talons onto the wall. The door suddenly opened and Flame stepped inside. As soon as he did the call wall closed shut and there was no way to leave. The room was small with a circular pattern at the bottom and top, The door Flame had just walked into was beautifully colored with also sorts of patterns, the cave roof was covered with bats.

Flame: What in the ever-loving fu-

His sentence was cut off at the sight of a white crown in the  center of the room. It had gems near the top that looked like they were worth lots of gold.

Flame: Finally a reason for coming down here.

*Grabs crown*

Flame: This is going to get me a lot of gold

*silence*

Flame: But first I'm going to put it on, just to see how it looks.

He then put the crown on and he pulled out his phone and took a picture.

Flame: man I look sexy

Then the crown started vibrating. Then it made a loud shrieking noise, flame covered his ears when suddenly is scale colors changed into a scarlet red and jet black. His pupils were turned into black. The crown changed into the same colors as flame. he began to grow 10x his normal size.

???: Finally out of that prison.

???: This body will do nicely while taking over the universe.

???: And no one will be able to stop me....

Then the huge blood hungry dragon out of the cave in search of new prey...

So how did you like my first chapter, I thought it was pretty cringe. If you didn't like it feel free to tell me why in the comments , or just give me some feedback.

That's all for today, I enjoyed writing this chapter so I'm definitely going to write another one.

Bye! 😊