(Yandere version:)Blush blush characters getting Caught Cheating PT.3 Updated: ✔

LET'S DO THIS

Playlist if you want:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nimh:

 "Mistakes were made but can they be fixed?"

It would be up to you, but it seems you found someone better then Nimh and he's been scratching himself and writing your name all over the walls with blood waiting for you. What about his relationship with the other girl?

Cheated. Cheater gets cheated.

You think that he'll cry and run away?

No remember when I said writing your name with blood? yup he did what he had to do.

Nimh decided to go look for you and be with you well he can't do that until he kills the person, you're with. Normal Nimh would acctep that he lost but yandere Nimh? (You got a problem-)

He would have dreams about killing your lover and having you and You know what they say. Make Your dreams come true.

so, he did but when he confessed to you.... You didn't want to go near him anymore (Social distancing... Good Idea-)

That's what caused his to snap. Oh look! Your stuck in a cage and you can't move your legs cause nimh broke them?

I wonder how that happened-

~Volks:

"Killing isn't a murder if you do it for someone right?" (No volks- jail-)

How did all this happen?

He found himself Jealous of your lover... How he wanted to kiss your soft lips and feel your presence near him..... But how?

Then a thought popped in his mind!

'What if I...' Volks looks at his soon-to-be ex-girlfriend and grabbed a knife slowly walking up to her. "Darling... are you ok? what are you-" he plugged the knife into her pushing it further. "I'm sorry but this the only way to get to them....". after killing her he went to your house and knocked on your door. he did hear laughter, so he went to see in the window, but kinda regretted after seeing you cuddling with your lover. "No No.... T-This wasn't supposed to happen... They were supposed to be mine... forever!""

why would you do this to him? he killed his ex-gf just to be with you again! You need to learn that he will be with him

no matter what.

He killed your lover and had you now but really wanted you to shut up and even trying to run away so, he chopped off some legs then aiming for your tounge. Volks kept threatening you with killing you and yes it does work.