~Yandere Blush Blush reacting to you loving someone else~ (Cole)

Okay well- I forgot him...

Poor bby cole-

You know what- comment "Cole best boy😌"

and remind to do more of him.

Pick a song:

~~~~~~

Story/Headcanon:

Cole:

At first Cole doesn't believe but now that he saw you kissing someone else is heartbreaking. He thought you would be with him forever. Hey, remember when Cole will be behind you every breath/Step you take? Well.... He's right and will always be watching you.

Cole will do anything to get you back with him even if it means to actually kill your loved ones. 

~~~~~

"C-Cole listen to me! Y-you don't have to do this pls!!" 

Cole smirked at your scared pace and walked slowly to you. "Darling~ I already killed them~" Cole grabbed your Jaw and made you look at him closely. "Don't ever try to leave me and my heart or you'll find some of your admires dead.... Or even your family! You don't want that to happen don't you sweetheart?". "N-no but-" he cut you off by kissing you passionately.

"Hush now darling~ I have to go somewhere maybe visit one of your admires..."

"But you said you wouldn't-" "I know what I said but... One of them will get worried and try to find and I don't want you to leave me... You wouldn't leave me... right?" Cole looked at you with cute cat eyes. "N-No...."

"Then I won't be gone for long sweetheart!"

Cole locked the door to the basement door and went back to his midnight killing spree.

What have you done...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For you guys a little video ya know?

Buh Bye now-