Forever

When I woke up, the sun's ray went through my eyes making me squint a little. I heard muffled noises and sat up.  There, I saw my old best friends.  The undeniable amount of happiness mixed with sadness made me tear up without me knowing.  Everyone's here.  Just like the good old days.  Except for (name), sunny and mari. 

"But, Kel?  Where's (name) and Sunny?" I asked.  "Uh.." His voice was filled with nervousness and scratched his head.  "She won't be coming today and Sunny is in his room."He sighed.  Suddenly, the door opened slowly behind Sunny.  There (name) is.  She was holding a bouquet of sunflowers, my favorite.  

"It's good to see you again, Basil." She smiled.  It was odd for me to have this feeling.  I hate listening to her voice since it makes my heart beat faster as if I have a disease but at the same time, I love it.  I loved feeling the secure and tenderness her voice radiates.

"Oh dear." She ran to me.  "It's lovely to see you all again." (Name) beamed.  Still holding the bouquet.  "You too." says Aubrey.  (Name) carefully gave me the bouquet.  "How are you doing, Basil?" She asked me with sincere eyes.  "..."

"Basil?!  Are you alright?" Kel shouted while shaking me.  "Stop it, Kel.  He's alright just let him be."  Hero sighed at the sight of his brother constantly shaking my thoughts away.  Aubrey gave Kel a deadpanned look. "He's literally awake, duh he would be fine." She sighed in disappointment.

"Ah, so you really did not change at all with your worrisome attitude, hm?" (Name) giggled. "I'm so sorry about him!" said Hero. Suddenly, we heard the door creaking. There Sunny was. We all stayed silent. "I.. Have to tell you guys something." He sighed.

...

(Name) POV:

I left the others in Basil's room to visit Sunny. I wanted to tell him that I forgive him. Truly. It's just that I shouldn't be angry forever. It was just an accident and a misunderstanding. Sunny killing his own sister doesn't seem like him at all.

When I finally arrived at his room, I knocked on the door then opened it slowly. I peaked my head to scan the room and there he was. Sitting all alone at his bed. "Hey.. Can i come in?" I asked then Sunny nodded. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the chair next to him.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked. He stared at me for a bit then said, "fine. I'm doing fine.". I pat his head. "Hey. I'm just here to let you know that I care for you." I smiled at him. "I also.. forgive you. I understand. People aren't perfect as they make mistakes whether it's not willingly or in purpose."

"Even if the others did not tell you it, I'm sure they have forgiven you already." I looked at him sincerely. "If they stayed mad at you, Mari will definitely not like that at all."

I bit my lips. Not because I was scared of him or something but that's because I'm sure he'll decline my request. But I still have to ask him anyway.

"Hey.. Can I hug you?" I shyly asked while looking at the floor.

...

"Of course."

I hugged him immediately. "I missed you."

"I heard you were moving.." I said. Still hugging him. "You should take care of yourself more, okay?" I let go of the hug. "We all will not like it if you continue torturing your self." I smiled at him. I then stood up and looked at my watch. "It's my time to go now, Sunny." I opened the door but right before I leave, I said,

"I'll forever have you in my heart."

He smiled at me.

It was the first time in ages since he smiled. It was nice to see him smile again.

"You too."

I closed the door.

I left the hospital with a smile and my heart filled. It was nice to see all of my best friends again. Except for Mari. I'll visit her grave today.

☀️

Hope you guys like it! (I'll write the second part soon!)