Part 1.

I'm going to Hogwarts. The little boy thought excitedly. "Mommy! Mommy! look I got a letter!", he said while rushing into the room his mother was seated in, holding the paper under her nose. His mother snatched the letter and before the little boy could protest she ripped it in pieces.
"No, Regulus dear. You are not going to Hogwarts. Your brother went there. And look what has become of him. Even if you would get into slytherin, the chance that he could interact with you and ruin you too are too high.", a tear rolled down the boys cheek. He hasn't seen his brother since Christmas. And even then just for a day.
"Don't even bother crying boy", Orion Black stepped into the room, "the Durmstrang school has already accepted you. It is way better than that filth anyways.", the boy wiped his tear away and nodded. He was going to accept this. He didn't want to end up like his brother because his parents wouldn't be able to accept that. And he was the new heir of the Black family. It was his job to make his parents happy.

And so Regulus went with it. He found that his parents had gotten a letter from the Durmstrang school just the previous day, so soon he was buying all the books and other equipment he'd need. The thought of never being able to set foot into Hogwarts was quite depressing but he could live with it. He didn't want to see Sirius anyways.

Just a month later Regulus was sitting at a table with his new friends their names were Pandora Rosier and her twin Evan.Regulus and Evan were in a game of wizards chess, while Pandora was braiding Regulus' black hair, when they overheard some older students talking about the tri-wizards tournament. "When I'm older, I will participate in that!", Evan stated full of pride.
"Sure you will. You can't even take a needle to hand because you're scared.", Pandora stated, Regulus grinned at that. It was true Evan was pretty much scared of everything, but that could still change.

Regulus used to be super intimidated by this school. It was placed in the middle of the sea and Regulus hasn't seen a single teacher smile. Most of them were death eater. The students were all behaved well and didn't even bother doing anything inappropriate. He could only imagine why his parents were so convinced this was a great school.

The only thing that really frustrated Regulus was the fact that Sirius hadn't send him any kind of message. He never asked why Regulus didn't attend to Hogwarts, or what the reason was that his chest was now flat and his hair was chopped off. — His parents seemed to have no problem with Regulus being trans as long as he would give them a grandson. But Sirius hadn't asked the last time he saw regulus he miss gendered and dead-named him. But how would he know. Regulus wasn't planning on telling him any time soon. — not that he had messaged Regulus before he was able to join a school, but this was just sad.