Part 2.

-time skip: 5th year regulus-

"I can't believe we actually have to go to Hogwarts.. can't they just come here?", Evan asked while the three of them were sitting in the belly of the ship. A sixth year scoffed. Regulus glared at him just to see that it was Severus Snape. The boy had no friends anyways so there was no need in glaring at him. "Evan, see it on the bright side you finally get to see the school that didn't want you.", Pandora said playfully. Evan frowned, "I'm over it.", he stated. "Yeah, totally"
An hour or so had passed and someone loudly told their friends to look out of the window. Regulus looked out a bullseye and saw a castle stretching up to the clouds. Hogwarts. "It's quite beautiful isn't it?", Pandora said, Regulus nodded, "yes. Quite beautiful."

When they stepped off their ship the students that had just crowded the whole school grounds where all gone, the only student left where them and the beauxbaton students. Regulus looked over at them, most of them were girls but there were a few boys mixed under them. Just like The Durmstrang school, just that most of their students were guys.
Their headmaster went through their planned entry again so none of them would forget. But how could they forget. Most of them were to walk some of them to do stunts. And Regulus as the best student had to enter right after the teacher.

They could only see the beginning of the Beauxbaton's performance because the doers closed as soon as the last person entered, but it looked.. well different to theirs.
The man with the filthy gray hair and a cat between his feet gave them a sign, and the music started playing. The first few people started entering the great hall doing their part of the performance. Regulus' headmaster started walking and Regulus tried to copy his speed but still stay a few feet away. He entered the hall and everyone was staring. Pandora had a small smile on her lips, looking at him from across the hall. Regulus kept his head up and stared right ahead. He did not look to the side to catch his brothers eye.
He did not dare look at the guy that betrayed him by leaving the house for good just a year ago. He never came back, nor did he ask Regulus to run away with him. Not that Regulus would have wanted that, he was the heir of Black now.

When he arrived at the front of the hall, Dumbledore assigned them a table. To Regulus misery Pandora decided to push him and Evan to sit right in his brothers view. Regulus turned to look at Hogwarts' headmaster because he cleared his throat as if he was about to give a speech.

When Dumbledore ended his speech food appeared on all the tables. Regulus had felt someone's stare on him all through the speech but didn't dare look at the person. But when he turned to grab some food he saw Sirius and his friends staring at him. He looked back at them his expression cold. The guy with the glasses and curls, James Potter turned around and said something with that the other gay with the scars across his face, Remus Lupin looked away too and the small blonde, Peter Pettigrew looked at his plate. Sirius kept looking for a bit, until he fell back into conversation with his friends.
Regulus averted his eyes and looked at Evan who was in a trance staring at this brunette in a green tie. Pandora noticed and giggled which pulled Evan out of his trance. The boy blushed and grabbed some food.

After eating the guy with the cat who's name appeared to be Filch was showing them to a their rooms. For some reason there were always rooms for three and they were to choose their roommates. So naturally Pandora, Evan and Regulus ended up sharing a room.